Stug IV

Cairo1
Sergeant First-Class

Stug IV

Postby Cairo1 » Thu 20 Apr 2017 07:14

Is the current Model of the Stug IV just a place holder? or is intended to be as it is?

What I mean is, The Stug IV should be made from a panzer IV chassis, not a panzer III chassis with 2 extra road wheels and a slightly moved drivers compartment.

I just purchased the game today and quickly noticed large numbers of modeling mistakes misnaming and inappropriate naming.

There are a large number of concerns I have dealing with mistakes, when i have some time i will compile a full list and open a large thread about them all.
"Lost are only those who give up on themselves" Hans Ulrich Rudel

Temujin
Command Sergeant Major

Re: Stug IV

Postby Temujin » Thu 20 Apr 2017 10:36

Eugen rarely makes mistakes and when they do, like the Fireflies machinegun, they fix it. This is a placeholder model like many others.

StalkerDellaNote
Lieutenant

Postby StalkerDellaNote » Thu 20 Apr 2017 11:46

Temujin wrote:Eugen rarely makes mistakes and when they do, like the Fireflies machinegun, they fix it. This is a placeholder model like many others.

Eugene fixes model mistakes? when?
"Re: Winter maps?" wrote:Maybe if they ever set Wargame in Scandinavia.

eMeM
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby eMeM » Thu 20 Apr 2017 12:01

Temujin wrote:Eugen rarely makes mistakes and when they do, like the Fireflies machinegun, they fix it. This is a placeholder model like many others.

MadMat, pls.

But yeah, they fixed the Firefly so maybe they've changed their... approach.

Medan
Warrant Officer

Postby Medan » Thu 20 Apr 2017 13:12

Model discrepancies make the game unplayable.

........?

Aikmofobi
Lieutenant

Postby Aikmofobi » Thu 20 Apr 2017 14:13

Cairo1 wrote:Is the current Model of the Stug IV just a place holder? or is intended to be as it is?

What I mean is, The Stug IV should be made from a panzer IV chassis, not a panzer III chassis with 2 extra road wheels and a slightly moved drivers compartment.

I just purchased the game today and quickly noticed large numbers of modeling mistakes misnaming and inappropriate naming.

There are a large number of concerns I have dealing with mistakes, when i have some time i will compile a full list and open a large thread about them all.

If you provide quality sourced info, pictures, and examples, they just might take a look at your suggestions.

eMeM
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby eMeM » Thu 20 Apr 2017 14:36

Medan wrote:Model discrepancies make the game unplayable.

........?

........?

Noone said that.

DasaKamov
Command Sergeant Major

Postby DasaKamov » Thu 20 Apr 2017 22:00

StalkerDellaNote wrote:Eugene fixes model mistakes? when?

Since they started rolling out DLC Nation packs for Red Dragon which included more-accurate models for already-existing units, I believe.
"Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it." - George Bernard Shaw

FrangibleCover
Lieutenant

Postby FrangibleCover » Thu 20 Apr 2017 23:20

DasaKamov wrote:
StalkerDellaNote wrote:Eugene fixes model mistakes? when?

Since they started rolling out DLC Nation packs for Red Dragon which included more-accurate models for already-existing units, I believe.

...Well, they will eventually. At some point. Honest.
What if Wargame stuck to timeframe?

Cairo1
Sergeant First-Class

Postby Cairo1 » Fri 21 Apr 2017 08:02

They never fixed the bkan model despite large numbers of complaints. or the over scaled gun of the M-60 ERA. or the North Korean shinhung amphibious tanks. or the missiles inside the missiles on the ASM MI-4. I hope they will fix this model. but there are a large number of other complaints i have about the game. Honestly, I like it so little i was prepared to return it. I still might because all my friends dont like it, but the thing is, I want to give my money to Eugen, because I believe that they will again make something good.
"Lost are only those who give up on themselves" Hans Ulrich Rudel

Return to “General Discussions”