A Point and an idea.

Thegan
Private

A Point and an idea.

Postby Thegan » Tue 9 May 2017 00:28

Hello Eugen System,
I signed up to your Forum,to get answer to my questions.
First my questions form my steam post, it´s got swallowed by the flame thread so the probable newer reached you and you are quite busy. http://steamcommunity.com/app/572410/di ... 211727565/
I asked why luftlande whom you change to an infantry division has only 38 activation pointsand 44 slot,
not the normal 40 points and 46 slots.
Secondly i got something to say to an AA , i am awar that this is a hot discussion and the community flameswhich is bad and useless.
So let me try this. It´s just about two AA pieces FLAK 36 37 mm and bofors. It´s not about price or damages output. It´s availability.
See the FLAk 36 comes in all german divions right now at phase b 2x in all of them. On the otherhand the bofors is not standardized
and look just at phase B the 15th scottish get 3x bofors and the 2nd french get 4x bofors. I would standardized the bofors to 3x in b and Flak 36 37mm would help the balance for my point of view. At the end you will have more data than me. So feel free to disagree and critic.
Hopefull you will answer back. I would be delighted.

Best Wishes
Thegan

PS: TO other player don´t go off topic by hating 91. in general and don´t flame. Be nice.

Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Re: A Point and an idea.

Postby Mike » Tue 9 May 2017 20:28

Welcome to the forums!
Courtesy of KattiValk

FLX
Major-General

Postby FLX » Tue 9 May 2017 21:17

Hi there,

The explanation is that it's half airborne and half infantry so we tweak it as we see fit. But even if we used standards to build the divisions we're not looking for standardisation so we could perfectly no follow these rules if the balance require it.
Be nice or I nerf your favorite unit !

Thegan
Private

Postby Thegan » Tue 9 May 2017 22:32

Thank you for reply. I am delighted.

I thought that it was semi-airboure, but i had to ask.
To the AA thing i never expect to be easy to balance i wanted you notice but seeing your reply. I realise that you this and it´s got to be a bit annoying for you . The reason I wrote that is because the allies get more planes (for the moment) , because deck availblity no problem with that, only the A phase can will be dominated by allied planes because of cheap aa planes (the strafing), that can be real conter till b for i believe this will change with the Grüne Teufel 3rd Fallschirmjäger for example and understand that german multirole are just better at aa because of agility. So this is a balance, but being unable to conter enemy planes in a is annoying(mulirole are price ineffective). That not for all german divion the 21. panzer just conters with a planes (I like that Division for that not just KT).
Thank you for welcoming me mike and FLX.

Feel free to comment or not (The main question is answered.(91.))
Best WIshes
Thegan