Pause and command hotkey ?

astanid
Corporal

Pause and command hotkey ?

Postby astanid » Thu 22 Jun 2017 15:44

I like the game, but there's no 'pause' feature. That's a disaster for any casual SP player. I really hope it will be fixed someday by the developers. In the mean time, I have to fix it myself :) That's the first test.
I can't understand why it's not implemented by the developers. You can adjust game speed but only with a mouse.
The idea is simple - you find memory offset for the 'speed' value and edit it with external software (Artmoney, Cheatengine, Autoit etc).
I made a small test video to prove the idea (too bad I played almost half of the campaign without it :()
https://youtu.be/yEuqrsHQ6pw
Last edited by [EUG]MadMat on Thu 22 Jun 2017 21:02, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: We only fix what is broken ...

[EUG]MadMat
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Re: Pause and command hotkey ?

Postby [EUG]MadMat » Thu 22 Jun 2017 21:04

There is already a bullet time feature which slows the game so much that it almost completely pause it, allowing to give orders.

astanid
Corporal

Postby astanid » Thu 22 Jun 2017 21:48

That's what i'm talking about. This feature is already in-game, but there's no hotkey. You have to move a mouse and click several times to 'pause' game. I remember like 30+ wargame topic on the same issue - but it's still not implemented. Why ?

astanid
Corporal

Postby astanid » Fri 7 Jun 2019 10:47

I do wonder if upcoming Steel Division 2 will have pause feature ? Or we will have to use 'cheat' engines again ?

astanid
Corporal

Postby astanid » Thu 20 Jun 2019 07:46

wow! Finally after all those years we do have a hotkey for 'bullet time' i.e pause and command button in steel divivision 2!

Return to “General Discussions”