This patch focuses on some general unit issues, not on specific divisions. A next update, dedicated to individual divisions' balance, is on the way, and will still be developed with the help of our community.
Note for modders: You will need to generate and upload your mod to make it compatible with this new version.
Here's the changelog:
- Infantry takes much less suppression while moving and can fire on the move with rifles, making assaults and maneuver easier to achieve.
- Veterancy bonus of unit with 2 and 3 stars toned down. Each level brings a smaller bonus than the previous instead of a constant cumulative value. Accuracy bonus remains +1 per level.
- Infantry flamethrowers power reduced drastically.
- Anti aircraft weapons lethality globally increased.
- Veteran and Elite planes dodge bonus removed.
New map variant:
- New 1v1 & 2v2/3v3 variant of Odon map.
- New thumbnails for several machine gun units.
- New thumbnails for Carpiquet & Sainte-Mère-Église variants.
- It is now possible to give attack orders through objective panel in the single player campaigns' missions.
- Improved localization options (maps' name, campaign texts, options).
- Improved outdated mod detection (avoid to ask for unnecessary update).
- Added a backup feature for mods. Every upload will now generate a backup.
- Updated modding manual and added some template helpers.
- Added a pop-up on the next launch after a crash to disable all mod.
- Added a less intrusive pop-up for outdated mods.
- Fixed the display of points scored when destroying enemy units in Destruction mode.
- Fixed some crashes occurring when changing graphic options.
- Fixed a crash while canceling a ranked game, what caused a loss of ELO points.
- Fixed freezes occurring when deactivating some sound devices during a game.
- Fixed a freeze occurring when launching a Quick Load (F8 key) while there is no quick save available.
- Fixed some mods compatibility problems after downloading a patch.
- Fixed a rare crash occurring when watching a replay from an older version of the game.
- Fixed some disconnection problems in 10v10 games.
- Fixed a bug when the game did not respond anymore after turning sound on/off with an audio device.
- Fixed some other rare crashes.
- Fixed some pathfinding problems.
- Fixed the display of the AI income in hard and very hard in each phase in the score panel.
- Fixed the motor sound of the Schwimmwagen and Kubelwagen.
- Fixed the firing sound of the SdKfz 251/21.
- Fixed a bug when some infantry units were consuming smoke grenade ammunitions while attacking enemy vehicles with hand grenades at short-range.
- Fixed a bug when an armored unit could sometimes turn its front armor toward an enemy it did not see.
More details on Steam.