[Devblog] 1st Special Service Brigade (Second Wave DLC)

PapaYankee
Sergeant First-Class

[Devblog] 1st Special Service Brigade (Second Wave DLC)

Postby PapaYankee » Thu 14 Sep 2017 17:38

As announced last week, Second Wave, the upcoming Division Pack for Steel Division: Normandy 44, will allow you to take control of 4 new divisions: The American 4th Armored Division, the British 1st Special Service Brigade, the German 9. Panzerdivision and the 16. Luftwaffen-Felddivision. We also revealed the Content Roadmap for the game, don't hesitate to take a look to know what's coming for you in the coming months. For those who still don't have the game, you can get 33% off Steel Division: Normandy 44 in the Paradox official store.

Let's focus today on the forefather of all Western modern special forces: the British Commandos!

Markenzwieback
Captain

Re: [Devblog] 1st Special Service Brigade (Second Wave DLC)

Postby Markenzwieback » Thu 14 Sep 2017 18:20

That's a joke, right?

D-M

Postby D-M » Thu 14 Sep 2017 18:42

It's not as Op as it looks. Don't worry about it.

HaryPL
Lieutenant

Postby HaryPL » Thu 14 Sep 2017 18:54

Whelp, in RD game-breaking "ideas" and 'thought-through' DLC contents arrived only after few years since release.. I guess I'll still try to play it - or at least the workable-ish divisions when limiting others as host - but somehow all the news, instead of encouraging me, are doing their best to make me doubt and disappoint O.o

I doubt Marken worries about HE-damage from that spam.. neither do I worry about it. What I see coming though is area-wide stunning/panic followed by more HE output from other sources and then whatever-rush to capture panicked units.
And if not, then RD-like panic button for totally disarraying attacking/defending force with single click.

Vulcan 607
Major-General

Postby Vulcan 607 » Thu 14 Sep 2017 18:57

Bit disappointed the mustang 1a used for army cooperation isn't in game spotted targets for the battleships such as Ramillies

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=usqV_zUpGCs

D-M

Postby D-M » Thu 14 Sep 2017 20:42

HaryPL wrote:Whelp, in RD game-breaking "ideas" and 'thought-through' DLC contents arrived only after few years since release.. I guess I'll still try to play it - or at least the workable-ish divisions when limiting others as host - but somehow all the news, instead of encouraging me, are doing their best to make me doubt and disappoint O.o

I doubt Marken worries about HE-damage from that spam.. neither do I worry about it. What I see coming though is area-wide stunning/panic followed by more HE output from other sources and then whatever-rush to capture panicked units.
And if not, then RD-like panic button for totally disarraying attacking/defending force with single click.

Yeah, no.

Woozle
Captain

Postby Woozle » Tue 19 Sep 2017 05:57

Will Sean Connery be an infantry portrait?