Let’s have a look to the complete changelog:
Closer Combat mode (read the description of this new mode here):
- Both teams can deploy much closer to each other.
- All transported units can be purchased and deployed without its vehicle.
- To score +1 Victory Point, teams now have to control 52% of the map (instead of 51% in the Conquest mode).
- This mode is available along Conquest and Destruction, and for every map, including 10v10.
- Remastered first US campaign mission, to make it a bit more accessible for newcomers. The first timer to seize Audouville has been removed, there is now one single deployment zone, and the general pace of the mission has been revamped. (old saved games will still be playable in the older version)
- New shortcut to toggle “Bullet-Time” in Single Player (campaign & skirmish): “P” or “K”, depending on your profile, can be changed in the options.
- Custom 4v4 games will now automatically be hosted on official dedicated servers instead of peer-to-peer, to help reduce lag.
- Improved Steam integration.
- QuickPlay button has been moved to the bottom of the multiplayer menu.
- Fixed various crashes.
- Fixed a rare freeze when watching a replay.
- Fixed a bug when a vehicle explodes. The explosion sound now works properly.
- Fixed a bug where Panther G tracks did not move.
- Fixed a bug where Bef. Panzer II C left track did not move.
- AB Vickers HMG from the 6th Airborne are now airborne soldiers instead of regular ones.
- Fixed US Sherman DD frontal armor value from 9 to 10.
- AAA now suppress on a much larger area, planes too close from each other will be suppressed altogether (single planes should take the same suppression as before).
- Increased StuG IV range to 1200m with 12 AP.
- Stug IV now come in packs of 2 rookies in B and 4 rookies in C.
- Removed StuG III G.
- New repartition of the 3 Bef Panzer IV : a single tank in B and a pack of 2 in C.
- Increased PIATs accuracy of AB PIAT team from 6 to 8.
- Guards Armoured:
- Increased SOD PIAT accuracy from 6 to 8 (6 on the move).
Have fun, guys!