This patch fixes some of the issues reported shortly after Back to Hell's release. They were fixed quickly on our end, unfortunately, a fire in our building (which didn't affect us directly but shot down electricity on all floor for about a week) prevented us from releasing it earlier ...
- * Fixing the StG-44 sound bug.
* Fixing a bug occurring in Operation Deadstick, when you didn't use up all your deployment points in the deployment phase, what remained was lost.
* Fixing the missing achievement on Operation Deadstick for some people: it occurred when you had already completed the mission solo, then completed it with a friend.
* Fixing the wrong unit+transport combo price reported for the 21. Panzer's Panzerschreck.
* Fixing a bug occurring when loading a Historical Mission save.
- * Improving Chinese localization.
- * We are aware of an issue with the Breakthrough division on our Straight to the Fight mod. We are working on it.
* Some people have been encountering desynchronization in their game lately. It seems to happen when one player had a specific mod activated, apparently a sound one. We are still investigating the issue, but in the meantime, we are suggesting deactivating such mods when playing multiplayer.
* A display bug regarding infantry units & towed guns transported in an open-top vehicle, displayed as British or not displayed at all, has been reported to us lately and is still being investigated.