SD44 new players friendly version

rattusxrattus
Master Sergeant

SD44 new players friendly version

Postby rattusxrattus » Wed 18 Apr 2018 20:28

/Sorry for my google translate./

What can scare new players (and old players too)

SD44 new players friendly version:

1). where are my friends?

- A button with a list of friends is needed near-next to the chat enable button in the main menu.

2). I want to run a game search 4 vs. 4! 4hours after... zzzzzzzz. DELETE!

- Disable the option to search 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 until online increases (1000 - 2v2, 2000 - 3v3, 2500 - 4v4). Now it does not work, but only misleads. And Brownian movement in the lobby, you need to be allowed to watch the list of games without leaving the lobby.

or alternate way

- Only Matchmaking. The system with the custom lobby is hopelessly outdated, people do not want to sit in the lobby for a long time. Many of us still play CoH2 just because it's easy to find a game for the company of 3-4 people. It is necessary to remove 2 buttons "Quick game" and "Rank game", which only confuse people, and instead of them make one big. Need to refuse from the lobby. At first, as an experiment, you can only make ONE button with matchmaking 4 v 4. This will encourage companies to play there and call friends to get together (as in Dota2). Do not listen to the fans of 1v1 who play only rank fights, for the community they are none, most people want to play large-scale battles 3v3 / 4v4 / 10v10. Your game is not e-sports and it's good.\

3). I just bought the game and I need to know the name of all the map or guess them on the art?

- In the lobby, the map needs to be shown in the form of a preview, not a picture.

4). Where did this gun turn the gun! I hate this game!

- The game needs control of the arch of fire.

5). I bought a game about World War II, now rush into battle with tanks ... oh MLRS at the start, everything died, refound!

- You could not fix the TOS at the start in the wargame, but you can, here in the SD44. The game has very serious problems with artillery. Briefly: all self-propelled artillery, especially mlrs, must be transferred to the "C" phase, large-caliber artillery should be moved to phase "B", in the "A" phase only mortars should be left. Artillery must disable the ability to produce single shots. For balance and realism, all artillery should fire volleys with interruptions between them. For example, 10 charges per area and recharge for the next volley. This also applies to smoke shells. Artillery now spoils the whole game. Do not make a game about war in a game about artillery it does not have to solve ALL tasks.

6). I bought the game with all the DLC, but I can not play with the novice without DLC historical cooperative missions? Seriously?

- If they started issuing the DLC, then for missions and maps it is only required for the host and not for his friends, whom he decided to show the game.

If you do not fix the online will never increase, beginners just scare the game, and veterans all who wanted to have already bought.
/Sorry for my google translate/

rattusxrattus
Master Sergeant

Re: SD44 new players friendly version

Postby rattusxrattus » Thu 19 Apr 2018 17:15

and can make an "arrow" on the map instead of an attacking mark, and instead of a defensive "line of defense", symbols as on the battle plan

varis
Brigadier

Re: SD44 new players friendly version

Postby varis » Tue 12 Jun 2018 20:56

rattusxrattus wrote: - You could not fix the TOS at the start in the wargame, but you can, here in the SD44. The game has very serious problems with artillery. Briefly: all self-propelled artillery, especially mlrs, must be transferred to the "C" phase, large-caliber artillery should be moved to phase "B", in the "A" phase only mortars should be left.

That could make sense... B/C phase artillery might need to be more devastating though... to break the final stalemates?