Q. Localization modding, how to find Token?

dmc31a42
Private First-Class
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon 3 Apr 2017 11:36
Contact:

Q. Localization modding, how to find Token?

Postby dmc31a42 » Sun 4 Jun 2017 12:28

Hello, i'm working for localization about korean language.

i've found editing MODDING.csv like

Code: Select all

"TOKEN";"COMMENT";"DO NOT TRANSLATE";CONSTRAINT;"REFTEXT";"CLASSEMENT";"ExisteDansSlayer"
"M_LOADING";"로딩중...";"로딩중...";;"로딩중...";;


should it be seen like this :
Image

but, i dont know how to find link between token and Real text(token : M_LOADING, Real text : Loading...)
only thing in ZZ_win.bat is dictionary file, there is text and hash, but not token. there is token in ndf file(TextToken) but not link(map) between Token, text, hash

Q. How can i find relation(map, hash) between token, text, (hash).
Q. Is there any original CSV file?
like "GameData:/Localisation/INTERFACE_OUTGAME.csv" (where it is?)
like "GameData:/Localisation/UNITES.csv" (where is it???)

Hulor
Sergeant First-Class
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon 10 Apr 2017 15:25
Contact:

Re: Q. Localization modding, how to find Token?

Postby Hulor » Sun 4 Jun 2017 19:35

Hi,

dmc31a42 wrote:Q. How can i find relation(map, hash) between token, text, (hash).

We will soon add a database for such relation between token and text.

dmc31a42 wrote:Q. Is there any original CSV file?
like "GameData:/Localisation/INTERFACE_OUTGAME.csv" (where it is?)
like "GameData:/Localisation/UNITES.csv" (where is it???)

All csv files have been merged in GameData/Localisation/Modding.csvm you can add any token into this file and it will be used in your mod.

dmc31a42
Private First-Class
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon 3 Apr 2017 11:36
Contact:

Re: Q. Localization modding, how to find Token?

Postby dmc31a42 » Sun 4 Jun 2017 19:51

Hulor wrote:Hi,

dmc31a42 wrote:Q. How can i find relation(map, hash) between token, text, (hash).

We will soon add a database for such relation between token and text.


I will wait for release. it will be helpful for modding and localisation of other languages, thanks.

Hulor wrote:
dmc31a42 wrote:Q. Is there any original CSV file?
like "GameData:/Localisation/INTERFACE_OUTGAME.csv" (where it is?)
like "GameData:/Localisation/UNITES.csv" (where is it???)

All csv files have been merged in GameData/Localisation/Modding.csvm you can add any token into this file and it will be used in your mod.


I thought that those 2 files exist because, in GameData:/Gameplay/UI/Localisation.ndf, those files name exist, so these csv files is converted to dic files when building.

User avatar
The W:AB Noob
Lieutenant General
Posts: 4563
Joined: Fri 12 Jul 2013 22:29
Location: United States, Central Time Zone
Contact:

Re: Q. Localization modding, how to find Token?

Postby The W:AB Noob » Mon 5 Jun 2017 15:42

dmc31a42 wrote:I thought that those 2 files exist because, in GameData:/Gameplay/UI/Localisation.ndf, those files name exist, so these csv files is converted to dic files when building.

Maybe it searches all dic files to find the hashes specified in Localisation.ndf?
W:RD Sandbox Mod 5.4.2, the Final and Ultimate Patch Click -> Image

Hulor
Sergeant First-Class
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon 10 Apr 2017 15:25
Contact:

Re: Q. Localization modding, how to find Token?

Postby Hulor » Wed 7 Jun 2017 10:26

dmc31a42 wrote:I thought that those 2 files exist because, in GameData:/Gameplay/UI/Localisation.ndf, those files name exist, so these csv files is converted to dic files when building.


That's what happen normally, though for modding we merge all our csv files into Modding.csv to avoid any confusion about which csv edit to add or modify localisation token.

dmc31a42
Private First-Class
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon 3 Apr 2017 11:36
Contact:

Re: Q. Localization modding, how to find Token?

Postby dmc31a42 » Thu 8 Jun 2017 14:06

Hulor wrote:
dmc31a42 wrote:I thought that those 2 files exist because, in GameData:/Gameplay/UI/Localisation.ndf, those files name exist, so these csv files is converted to dic files when building.


That's what happen normally, though for modding we merge all our csv files into Modding.csv to avoid any confusion about which csv edit to add or modify localisation token.

thank you.
Two more question,
Can I know when relation between to token and text is released?
And, Can eugen offer original CVS files to modder?

User avatar
The W:AB Noob
Lieutenant General
Posts: 4563
Joined: Fri 12 Jul 2013 22:29
Location: United States, Central Time Zone
Contact:

Re: Q. Localization modding, how to find Token?

Postby The W:AB Noob » Fri 9 Jun 2017 05:25

dmc31a42 wrote:And, Can eugen offer original CVS files to modder?

Hm, that is something that could actually be very handy. There are a number of hashes that are not disclosed because of NDF confidentiality but they might need to be changed later on.
W:RD Sandbox Mod 5.4.2, the Final and Ultimate Patch Click -> Image

Hulor
Sergeant First-Class
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon 10 Apr 2017 15:25
Contact:

Re: Q. Localization modding, how to find Token?

Postby Hulor » Fri 9 Jun 2017 09:58

dmc31a42 wrote:Can I know when relation between to token and text is released?
And, Can eugen offer original CVS files to modder?

So, the token-text database should be release with the next update. And, no we will not provide origianl CSV files as we will give you the database which contains all of our traductions.

dmc31a42
Private First-Class
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon 3 Apr 2017 11:36
Contact:

Re: Q. Localization modding, how to find Token?

Postby dmc31a42 » Fri 9 Jun 2017 10:54

Hulor wrote:
dmc31a42 wrote:
Hulor wrote:Can I know when relation between to token and text is released?
And, Can eugen offer original CVS files to modder?

So, the token-text database should be release with the next update. And, no we will not provide origianl CSV files as we will give you the database which contains all of our traductions.


appriciate your hard work. thank you for announce

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest