What will be the difference between Steel Division Normandy 44 and Steel Division 2 in Multiplayer

McWischmob
Private

Re: What will be the difference between Steel Division Normandy 44 and Steel Division 2 in Multiplayer

Postby McWischmob » Mon 6 Aug 2018 13:11

Guddi wrote:And i know exactly what i m Talking About. I worked during the late nighties to the early 2000 for a German RTS Company. What are your experience in that Terretory and dont come up with i Play...….. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please dont be as arrogant and bigheaded as the real guderian. He es working for eugen so he should have a good insight.
I suggest that we stop speculating on unknown facts and wait for the announcement.

duro909
Lieutenant

Re: What will be the difference between Steel Division Normandy 44 and Steel Division 2 in Multiplayer

Postby duro909 » Mon 6 Aug 2018 19:52

Bersercker wrote:Vehicle damage system like in wargame please. :(

no, why would they make a step back ?? makes no sense and I hope they dont
... and Malware-free banner too!

McNash
Lieutenant

Postby McNash » Thu 9 Aug 2018 04:24

Plot twist! Steel Division was the codename for Act of Aggression 2 :mrgreen:

I think I may wait 2 more years as I suspect Eugen Systems will eventually make a pacific campaign (without naval, for obvious reasons).

thebaymonster
Private First-Class

Postby thebaymonster » Sun 12 Aug 2018 16:28

Tracers were the only real MAJOR gripe I had with the visuals. Striving to be authentic, I was hoping the devs would have had different rgb values for tracer color, rather than all yellow. Red, green, etc, according to what they were irl. It would be easy to implement dev wise, and introduce some nice game play elements as well being able to distinguish who is engaging what. It's also weird that literally everything has a tracer in this game- bombs, mortars etc. It should at least have the option of these being turned off imo.

KampfKeksKrieger
Command Sergeant Major

Postby KampfKeksKrieger » Mon 13 Aug 2018 19:31

McNash wrote:Plot twist! Steel Division was the codename for Act of Aggression 2 :mrgreen:

I think I may wait 2 more years as I suspect Eugen Systems will eventually make a pacific campaign (without naval, for obvious reasons).

too sweet to wait!

I think the differences in multiplayer are that all want play Act of aggression 2 after this because they all now want javelins!
https://steamcommunity.com/app/251060/d ... 477/?ctp=2

I want to explain them that they COULD look for either Act of war or Act of Aggression (2; its a joke) to play with javelins. then we would have more players. But someone doent understand the difference between a stick of wood and a stick of metal. its true javelins.

I would love so much to sink again in steel division or Red dragon ranked games. but it feels like im already over the top, its just boring to fill out the nasty gaps between horses and cows, not able to identify with neither. I know I would need to play a while to rank up. buts more like unpleasant work, not really a challenge. im just too lazy to be good.

and unable to play 'properly' in a way to use real tactics as cheaper beats cheap by the players, no reason to invest valuable tanks on horse brains.
Is the future generation even able to think the word multiplayer? Sorry for the inconvenience, I dont wish for it.

I started out in like 2005 with online Act of war and C&C generals online, trying to find a way to get around buying too much of EA before, and I really loved some sessions in all those RTS games.

I also had some really passion- greets - games with Red Dragon last year, beating my first top 100 players. But the games are so intense. you can play, but its no fun. the bet is so high that you invest. the easiest moves become a drunken hand, when you do it against strong players, because every fail of a certain allowed line of how you are allowed to play comes with a deep passion of the 4 letters by any players.

The Sub title of SD2 will be: Dark players: Passion play. I know that anything is strange. but what do we live for?
You KNOW that everything is a mask. The truth beneath is even awesome.
what he sais? - you dont need to think. its kane.