Bug reports - Army General

ToXeR
Private

Re: Bug reports - Army General

Postby ToXeR » Thu 22 Jul 2021 12:51

Hello! After the patch game allows to take only one air regiment to battle in campaign (at least in Bobruysk and Orsha campaigns). No matter it is fighter or bomber. You choose one and another gets greyed out. I hope it is a bug. And not an intentional restriction. It is next to impossible to effectively use bombers without fighter cover on battlefields, swarmed by enemy fighters. Fighters AND bombers should work together. Please, rethink this change or add mixed (recon/fighter/bomber) air wings to the campaigns. Or at least tell us how we can mod this limitation. Thank you in advance.

JohnS
Private First-Class

Postby JohnS » Mon 9 Aug 2021 21:24

Burning Baltics - The 85 Gd Rifle Regt has located in the hex immediately below Siauliai. It cannot be attacked despite units that have been placed immediately next to it for two turns (it has also been surrounded for two turns). Any explanation re "no attack"?

Fountain_Pen
Private

Postby Fountain_Pen » Mon 6 Sep 2021 01:10

I'm currently on turn 8 of the Burning Baltics campaign playing as the Germans. I ended my turn, fought several battles, and now nothing is happening. I have waited for a long time and the AI is doing absolutely nothing. I've verified the integrity of the files, reloaded saves, and nothing is happening. I have no way to end the AIs turn that I know of. I've tried to reload saves of battles and finish them, but the result is the same. I'm quite distressed as I've worked pretty hard on this only for it to be ruined due to some AI bug. Any suggestions?

Desmondjew
Private

-

Postby Desmondjew » Fri 10 Sep 2021 11:25

Feel free to post any bug reports that we may not know about in this topic and thanks in advance to those who do report any potential bugs. NOTE: BE SURE TO SAVE A REPLAY AS PROOF IN CASE A CARD DOES NOT HAPPEN TO WORK. ALSO DOUBLE CHECK WHAT IS OUT ON THE FIELD BEFORE YOU THINK A CARD IS BUGGED.

Return to “Steel Division 2”