What will be the difference between Steel Division Normandy 44 and Steel Division 2 in Multiplayer

Guddi
Corporal

What will be the difference between Steel Division Normandy 44 and Steel Division 2 in Multiplayer

Postby Guddi » Wed 1 Aug 2018 18:39

What will be the difference between Steel Division Normandy 44 and Steel Division 2 in Multiplayer because anything else is sensless.

And please dont answer to me their are different Units thats the difference then the game is worth 0€ !

nigo_BR
Corporal

Re: What will be the difference between Steel Division Normandy 44 and Steel Division 2 in Multiplayer

Postby nigo_BR » Wed 1 Aug 2018 19:14

We're also making substantial changes to the Deck building mechanics and combat, together with a more realistic art direction!

“We’ve made a lot of improvements to Steel Division 2 based on direct feedback from our most avid fans of Steel Division: Normandy 44,” explained Alexis Le Dressay, Game Director and Eugen Systems cofounder. Expect more details about new features and units after gamescom 2018. The game is a true passion project for us, and we hope players look forward to seeing more as development continues.”
Brazil :mrgreen:

PapaYankee
First Sergeant

Re: What will be the difference between Steel Division Normandy 44 and Steel Division 2 in Multiplayer

Postby PapaYankee » Thu 2 Aug 2018 09:43

Well, that sums it up. We'll announce more features and go in-depth in game mechanics in the coming months. Stay tuned!

Guddi
Corporal

Postby Guddi » Thu 2 Aug 2018 16:02

We're also making substantial changes to the Deck building mechanics and combat, together with a more realistic art direction!

1. substantial changes to the Deck Building, Well deckbuilding wasn´t really an issue in Normandy 44 but anyway it´s nice but not
essential.

2. We're also making substantial changes to Combat, And that is the ONLY real intersting Point at this Moment without any clue whats
behind that sentence.

3. together with a more realistic art direction, Well nice Unit Pictures are nice to have but not essential for gamplay even in MP, no one
Looks at the Unit Cards during the firefight in the game.

So Point 1 and 3 could done by cheap Modding not worth 30+€ so we are only talking about Point 2 so far. By now i have a personal ripp off Feeling time for Eugene to changes this !

nigo_BR
Corporal

Postby nigo_BR » Thu 2 Aug 2018 16:41

Guddi wrote:3. together with a more realistic art direction, Well nice Unit Pictures are nice to have but not essential for gamplay even in MP, no one

Art direction can mean more new gameplay elements not only unit cards. ;)
Brazil :mrgreen:

Mister Maf
Lieutenant

Postby Mister Maf » Thu 2 Aug 2018 17:18

Guddi wrote:3. together with a more realistic art direction, Well nice Unit Pictures are nice to have but not essential for gamplay even in MP, no one

A lot of people complained about the crisp aesthetic and vibrant colors in the first game because apparently colors aren't allowed in war games. The colors in the trailer are much more muted. It's a little thing but I personally found it surprising how many people cared about it.

PapaYankee
First Sergeant

Postby PapaYankee » Fri 3 Aug 2018 09:49

Guddi wrote:more realistic art direction

Guddi wrote:cheap Modding

I don't think you know what you are talking about.

Guddi
Corporal

Postby Guddi » Fri 3 Aug 2018 12:39

And i know exactly what i m Talking About. I worked during the late nighties to the early 2000 for a German RTS Company. What are your experience in that Terretory and dont come up with i Play...….. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mister Maf
Lieutenant

Postby Mister Maf » Fri 3 Aug 2018 15:25

Pretty arrogant here, my dude. Maybe you should wait until more is announced before you start harping on about how lame the game is going to be. They have implied that the scale of battle is going to be significantly larger which by itself has a lot of implications for the rest of the game. All we can do is wait and see.

Bersercker
Private First-Class

Postby Bersercker » Sun 5 Aug 2018 15:30

Vehicle damage system like in wargame please. :(

Return to “Steel Division 2”