Please use vulcanhd or rangroo to stream this time.

Destraex
Sergeant Major of the Army

Please use vulcanhd or rangroo to stream this time.

Postby Destraex » Sat 25 Aug 2018 12:54

Vulcanhd and rangroo currently do great tournament streams for sd44. They know the game inside out and more importantly are interested. Use them to stream sd2. Or at least make them co host with higher profile you tubers.

I felt the man bun bearded presenter (not sure of the game) hosted too many games and really had little interest or idea about sd44. This meant the game looked less exciting to those watching. I think he was just a generic paradox presenter who probably tried to learn too many games at once.

Mister Maf
Lieutenant

Re: Please use vulcanhd or rangroo to stream this time.

Postby Mister Maf » Sun 26 Aug 2018 07:05

I have to agree; the Paradox preview was interesting because we knew nothing about the game, but it would have been better with a charismatic Internet personality already well-known within the Wargame community. Eugen showing off their own games is also fine but I'm sure they know historically they sometimes struggle a little bit explaining complex features outside of their native French language. There is of course nothing wrong with that, but there's still a case to be made that a native English speaker who is popular and invested in the franchise could present it better. A lot of Steel Division fans go to these channels for SD content and people value their opinions on the game, so it seems like a great opportunity to show off Steel Division 2. EA has been doing something vaguely similar to promote the new Battlefield game by giving high-profile personalities in the community hands-on time with early builds of the game well in advance of launch so they can share feedback and opinions and also provide free marketing to fans.

Zaskow
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby Zaskow » Sun 26 Aug 2018 22:10

Agreed! Vulcan or Rangroo could present the game in interesting way.

Wabbit
Private

Postby Wabbit » Wed 29 Aug 2018 19:18

VulcanHD is perfect for this. Happy to see Eugen do it as well but if you want a player who presents like a pro and knows the game inside out then Vulcan is your man. He has the player perspective, he is fair and respectful and shares great insight in how to play the game. If I had more time I'd watch Rangaroo as well as I hear a lot of good things about his streams.

BurdenedWarrior
Private

Postby BurdenedWarrior » Thu 30 Aug 2018 17:50

Vulcan is a real influencer within the community. Spot light him and he'll spot light SD 2.

PapaYankee
Master Sergeant

Postby PapaYankee » Fri 31 Aug 2018 17:58

We'll definitely stay in touch with these gentlemen.

Dnestr
Corporal

Postby Dnestr » Fri 31 Aug 2018 18:06

If you need help in advertising among the Ru community, I have a youtube channel 3200 fans of the game from Eugene systems. I will be glad to help. :)

praslovan
Major-General

Postby praslovan » Sat 8 Sep 2018 15:50

DiplexHeated - Swedish (Paradox interactive is Swedish as well... maybe that makes things easier), larger audience and he does cover this genre.

Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mike » Mon 10 Sep 2018 14:29

PapaYankee wrote:We'll definitely stay in touch with these gentlemen.

Vulcan is the one who got me into Wargame. He and Rangroo are great presenters.
Courtesy of KattiValk