Information?

matrin
Command Sergeant Major

Information?

Postby matrin » Wed 14 Nov 2018 20:19

So what's going on with game development? I mean you announced it and had some articles about it and then nothing. Like it almost feels like this will be a dead game on arrival, there's no forum interest. I remember in the run up to air land battle and red Dragon that the forum was a hot bed of activity, driven by pretty regular, though spacious updates about the new game. Unit of the day and website updates. But SD2 has had like none of that so far. We've not heard anything about the game since July/August and we're already half way through November.

I'm not asking for a release date or closed beta information or anything longer that. Just anything about what else is coming to the game and some of the changes. Anything to spark a conversation in an otherwise deserted forum.

Destraex
Sergeant Major of the Army

Re: Information?

Postby Destraex » Thu 15 Nov 2018 00:27

It seems a dev diary video is going up in the next 24hrs or so..

Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mike » Thu 15 Nov 2018 00:47

matrin wrote:So what's going on with game development? I mean you announced it and had some articles about it and then nothing. Like it almost feels like this will be a dead game on arrival, there's no forum interest. I remember in the run up to air land battle and red Dragon that the forum was a hot bed of activity, driven by pretty regular, though spacious updates about the new game. Unit of the day and website updates. But SD2 has had like none of that so far. We've not heard anything about the game since July/August and we're already half way through November.

I'm not asking for a release date or closed beta information or anything longer that. Just anything about what else is coming to the game and some of the changes. Anything to spark a conversation in an otherwise deserted forum.

How about this?

Link to the tweet: Check out @EugenSystems’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/EugenSystems/status ... 83552?s=09
Attachments
Screenshot_20181114-172120.png
Screenshot_20181114-172120.png (953.68 KiB) Viewed 392 times
Courtesy of KattiValk

Destraex
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby Destraex » Thu 15 Nov 2018 14:15

I am eagerly awaiting info :)

matrin
Command Sergeant Major

Postby matrin » Thu 15 Nov 2018 19:45

Clearly my appeal was heard by the Eugen gods of strategy

varis
Brigadier

Postby varis » Sat 17 Nov 2018 17:34

Would expect things to get gradually more busy, unless we still have to wait until Summer 2019 :?

Forum activity is probably the old WG faces bleeding off during AoA / SD44, and the latter being mostly on Paradox forums. Release time there could be a landslide if the game gets the attention it probably deserves.

Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mike » Mon 19 Nov 2018 03:55

varis wrote:Would expect things to get gradually more busy, unless we still have to wait until Summer 2019 :?

Forum activity is probably the old WG faces bleeding off during AoA / SD44, and the latter being mostly on Paradox forums. Release time there could be a landslide if the game gets the attention it probably deserves.

The fact that the Paradox forums took over for SD:44 made me pretty sad.
Courtesy of KattiValk