Is the back to war pack part of the other pre-order packs? Is it worth getting the pre-order packs for SD1 owners?

Destraex
Warrant Officer

Is the back to war pack part of the other pre-order packs? Is it worth getting the pre-order packs for SD1 owners?

Postby Destraex » Wed 6 Feb 2019 11:52

Also are all those extra divisions available in skirmish right away or like SD1 are they minimum effort divisions only available in short side missions?

Sonki3
Corporal

Re: Is the back to war pack part of the other pre-order packs? Is it worth getting the pre-order packs for SD1 owners?

Postby Sonki3 » Wed 6 Feb 2019 15:02

Destraex wrote:Is the back to war pack part of the other pre-order packs? Is it worth getting the pre-order packs for SD1 owners?
Also are all those extra divisions available in skirmish right away or like SD1 are they minimum effort divisions only available in short side missions?

Back to war is as far as I know no pre-order pack, but the people who own SD44 automatically get this DLC. It just brings back the western allies and some german divisions. ;)

In which way these divisions will be implemented, I cannot tell. In Skirmish they will just work like SD44 divisions, but in the campaign and other missions I do not know.
"A Roland for an Oliver."

"Wie du mir, so ich dir."

Destraex
Warrant Officer

Re: Is the back to war pack part of the other pre-order packs? Is it worth getting the pre-order packs for SD1 owners?

Postby Destraex » Wed 6 Feb 2019 23:45

Sure. For people that own SD1 they get back to war free.
But for people that do not own SD1, perhaps they have to buy a pre-order pack with the divisions?

PapaYankee
Master Sergeant

Postby PapaYankee » Thu 7 Feb 2019 16:10

Sonki3 wrote:Back to war is as far as I know no pre-order pack, but the people who own SD44 automatically get this DLC. It just brings back the western allies and some german divisions. ;)

Yep.

Destraex
Warrant Officer

Postby Destraex » Fri 8 Feb 2019 00:42

Thanks papa.
Can you confirm the exclusive divisions from the pre-order packs will be fully functional multiplayer skirmish divisions?