SD release

lucilla
Private First-Class

SD release

Postby lucilla » Thu 7 Mar 2019 21:57

Guys, I am a great fan of Eugene games, i love WG and SD. I would like to buy preorder SD2 but i want to know something about this game. I am asking for a reliable answer: will the game be developed? Is April 4th the release date or the beta version? What about the strike in your company and if it does not hurt the SD series? Will the game be ready and refined on April 4th?

lucilla
Private First-Class

Re: SD release

Postby lucilla » Fri 8 Mar 2019 18:53

And what about system requirements?

47andrej
Lieutenant

Postby 47andrej » Sat 9 Mar 2019 11:46

Some answers:
Game gonna be developed, at least for one year paid and free DLCs are planned.
4 April - beta/early access, but should be in good state and enjoyable. So far Eugen says.
Strike - well sure it does hurt as several employees are not there anymore, right now its calm for some time.

System requirements -probably same as SD, may be bit higher.

lucilla
Private First-Class

Postby lucilla » Sat 9 Mar 2019 14:07

I hope SD2 Will develop for years not by 1 years... So when alpha version will be ready? SD works on high on my computer, i hope that SD2 Will works similar.

praslovan
Major-General

Postby praslovan » Sat 9 Mar 2019 19:57

Alpha is probably around for a while now. You and most of us will not play it because we are too filthy. [general rant] Some people are overdramatic in any case as well "we wantbeta now!!!!" and then "omg this game is shit!!!"... nobody stops and considers the fact that they are playing rushed beta because it was forced out of the devs. [/general rant]
Beta will be when it will be.

Go and preorder... if you do it via steam you still have a refund option as far as I am aware.

I'm only wondering if that "2 hours of play itme max" thing that steam has as limit for refund includes only play time of full release of the game or beta play falls under those 2 hours as well.

EDIT:
Can I refund my pre-order?
You may refund your pre-order any time prior to the release of the game.

If the pre-order title was purchased more than 3 months ago, you may not be able to refund back to your original payment method. However, you may still request a credit to your Steam wallet.

For more information on how to submit a refund request, click here.

Can I still refund my pre-order after the game comes out?
Preordered games that have been released are still eligible for a refund, as long as the refund request is submitted within two weeks of the game’s release, and the game has been played for less than two hours.

You are fine peordering and then refunding if you don't like the beta or you can even stick around and refund after release.

EDIT2:
"The total playtime counts regardless of what "version" of the game is played. Whether it is the pre-release or the actual release."
Guess I was wrong.
Last edited by praslovan on Sun 10 Mar 2019 13:15, edited 1 time in total.

lucilla
Private First-Class

Postby lucilla » Sat 9 Mar 2019 22:24

Wg and sd44 are amazing. I have bought pre-order. I5-6400 (2700mhz), 8bg ram ddr4 8gb, and gtx 1060 3gb will be enough to play on high?

47andrej
Lieutenant

Postby 47andrej » Sun 10 Mar 2019 20:59

lucilla wrote:Wg and sd44 are amazing. I have bought pre-order. I5-6400 (2700mhz), 8bg ram ddr4 8gb, and gtx 1060 3gb will be enough to play on high?

Yes it looks good.

lucilla
Private First-Class

Postby lucilla » Tue 26 Mar 2019 20:27

What about begining of beta? I cant instal and play yet.

Leviathan
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby Leviathan » Tue 26 Mar 2019 21:04

lucilla wrote:What about begining of beta? I cant instal and play yet.
no one can. Launch of the first beta period is tomorrow. :D

Return to “Steel Division 2”