Dear Eugene, I requested this key configuration both in SD44 and SD2. I would apreciate very much if you read my post.

iSoDA
Corporal

Dear Eugene, I requested this key configuration both in SD44 and SD2. I would apreciate very much if you read my post.

Postby iSoDA » Tue 9 Apr 2019 15:58

Please add in the configure key option the possibility:

- to global deselect everything ( it's like a panic/tic button )
- change the pause menu key

At some point, PapaYankee, you even responded to me on reddit that you noted my request.

I know my request sounds stupid or non-important but is it really that hard to add a new line in the configure keys menu while the code is hot?

Besides SD2, I play StarCraft2 a lot and every player that plays SC2 can confirm that you develop tic of pressing Escape to deselect units/building and selecting them again. It's like a Restless legs syndrome (RLS), when you are sitting on a chair and you keep shaking your leg.

Neither in SD44 or SD2 I cannot use Escape for a global deselecting because Escape is the key for Pause Menu.
I did manage to write an AHK script which changed Escape to 0 and F10 to Escape but if I press Escape with CTRL ( which happened multiple times ) it will go to shit because it will group my units to Escape button.

I know that for the devs this is the last thing that should prioritize but I will be so happy if they manage to implement this after they finish all important updates. Thank you for this awesome game.

Best regards,

Return to “Steel Division 2”