Beta phase 3 really need to add rank A divisions for German

中铁四局
Warrant Officer

Beta phase 3 really need to add rank A divisions for German

Postby 中铁四局 » Sun 21 Apr 2019 11:27

Hello All, since no one is pointing out the elephant in the room.......

Right now everyone is playing soviets, lobby is full of soviet players with empty german slots. Especially the removal of 5th panzer and the 20th Pantysu division is just meh...

folks around me lost interest in playing the beta quite soon..... Please bring back some heavy armor divisions.

PS:Gaming experience swamped sides :lol: right now it's IS-2 obr1943 bouncing all day long (can't wait for IS-2 obr1944 in trailer), but it was boring after couple of hours.

PPS: T-34/85 obr1944, will it get buffed? Model fixed?
Last edited by 中铁四局 on Sun 21 Apr 2019 14:56, edited 1 time in total.
Dear Eugen, Please give T-72BU its iconic red-eye shtora system back! It looks mean and awesome!

praslovan
Major-General

Re: phase 3 needs to add rank A divisions for German

Postby praslovan » Sun 21 Apr 2019 12:05

中铁四局 wrote:Hello All, since no one is pointing out the elephant in the room.......

Right now everyone is playing soviets, lobby is full of soviet players with empty german slots. Especially the removal of 5th panzer and the 20th Pantysu division is just meh...

folks around me lost interest in playing the beta quite soon..... Please bring back some heavy armor divisions.

PS:Gaming experience swamped sides :lol: right now it's IS-2 obr1943 bouncing all day long (can't wait for IS-2 obr1944 in trailer), but it was boring after couple of hours.

PPS: T-34/85 obr1944, will it get buffed? Model fixed?

Yeah on the first beta there were tigers everywhere, now there are IS2s... Why they didn't pair those divisions together... strange logic.

At least wurfhramens or whatever they are can actually wipe IS2s a lot of the time... not a viable tactic though.

steppewolf
Second-Lieutenant

Re: Beta phase 3 really need to add rank A divisions for German

Postby steppewolf » Mon 22 Apr 2019 09:46

I guess this is the role of the beta, to help devs balance things and polish the game so if 5 Panzer will be in the game everybody will play it. I think it's OK to play the infantry divisions for now and explore new tactics and methods.

But I agree, IS-2 frontal armor is a bit too much.

Destraex
Warrant Officer

Postby Destraex » Mon 22 Apr 2019 12:20

I am finding the same thing. A panzer division with PzIII and IV tanks simply cannot stand against the Russians unless they ambush. Ambushing when the requirement is to push is hard. I imagine that in the campaign the current division for the germans will be very useful though.

Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Mon 22 Apr 2019 21:34

praslovan wrote:Yeah on the first beta there were tigers everywhere, now there are IS2s... Why they didn't pair those divisions together... strange logic.

At least wurfhramens or whatever they are can actually wipe IS2s a lot of the time... not a viable tactic though.

I have an acute feeling these once these two teams face off, it's all we're ever going to see

praslovan
Major-General

Postby praslovan » Mon 22 Apr 2019 21:44

Grabbed_by_the_Spets wrote:
praslovan wrote:Yeah on the first beta there were tigers everywhere, now there are IS2s... Why they didn't pair those divisions together... strange logic.

I have an acute feeling these once these two teams face off, it's all we're ever going to see

Depends on what other divisions will be.

Arctander2
Corporal

Postby Arctander2 » Tue 23 Apr 2019 23:17

The lack of more interesting divisions, and the added announcement of further delays made this beta phase feel like a step backwards. Oh well... I set a calendar reminder for late May when the beta starts again and I'll start paying attention then.

Return to “Steel Division 2”