Towed Artillery transports

caskwine
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed 3 Dec 2014 11:59
Contact:

Towed Artillery transports

Postby caskwine » Wed 24 Apr 2019 23:47

Sooooo. is there any chance of getting some availability to armed transports for towed artillery? obviously its somewhat painfull to have my heavy guns trucks vanish as soon as set them up to fire, removing the ability to shift rapidly to avoid counter battery etc

User avatar
steppewolf
Second-Lieutenant
Posts: 830
Joined: Mon 26 Aug 2013 10:38
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Contact:

Re: Towed Artillery transports

Postby steppewolf » Thu 25 Apr 2019 00:09

caskwine wrote:Sooooo. is there any chance of getting some availability to armed transports for towed artillery? obviously its somewhat painfull to have my heavy guns trucks vanish as soon as set them up to fire, removing the ability to shift rapidly to avoid counter battery etc


I am thinking to this for some time. Curently there are enough options to take wheeled transports minus some heavy guns where you don't have options. Considering the Eastern Front lacking infrastructure and climate,tracked transports (e.g. RSO) were more valuable hence I propose tracked once won't vanish even if they don't have a MG or any other weapon.

User avatar
praslovan
Major-General
Posts: 3926
Joined: Tue 20 Sep 2011 21:56
Location: Slav inhabited Alps
Contact:

Re: Towed Artillery transports

Postby praslovan » Sun 28 Apr 2019 13:44

On some guns you can select transports that don't disappear. You pay extra for those.

User avatar
Darkmil
Brigadier
Posts: 3023
Joined: Mon 29 Oct 2012 15:17
Location: Lyon
Contact:

Re: Towed Artillery transports

Postby Darkmil » Sun 28 Apr 2019 16:48

Supply vehicles usually are able to tow artillery.
Image

User avatar
steppewolf
Second-Lieutenant
Posts: 830
Joined: Mon 26 Aug 2013 10:38
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Contact:

Re: Towed Artillery transports

Postby steppewolf » Sun 28 Apr 2019 21:34

praslovan wrote:On some guns you can select transports that don't disappear. You pay extra for those.


yes, those with an MG. but what about all tracked transports?

User avatar
praslovan
Major-General
Posts: 3926
Joined: Tue 20 Sep 2011 21:56
Location: Slav inhabited Alps
Contact:

Re: Towed Artillery transports

Postby praslovan » Mon 29 Apr 2019 10:52

steppewolf wrote:
praslovan wrote:On some guns you can select transports that don't disappear. You pay extra for those.


yes, those with an MG. but what about all tracked transports?

88 tracked transport doesn't have MG yet stays. Same for 88 AT gun.

User avatar
steppewolf
Second-Lieutenant
Posts: 830
Joined: Mon 26 Aug 2013 10:38
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Contact:

Re: Towed Artillery transports

Postby steppewolf » Wed 1 May 2019 19:31

praslovan wrote:
steppewolf wrote:
praslovan wrote:On some guns you can select transports that don't disappear. You pay extra for those.


yes, those with an MG. but what about all tracked transports?

88 tracked transport doesn't have MG yet stays. Same for 88 AT gun.


You mean SdKfz 7? Those have an MG. SdKfz 11 don't have one and I didn't noticed them staying ... but I'll check again, I picked 7s for the MGs

Return to “Steel Division 2”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest