Please add historical descriptions for all of these vehicles and squads. (military history visualised)

Destraex
Warrant Officer

Please add historical descriptions for all of these vehicles and squads. (military history visualised)

Postby Destraex » Tue 4 Jun 2019 01:15

After watching military history visualised's video onj pronounciation, can I suggest historical descriptions for all of these vehicles for steel division 2? I would be happy to do so as well. The developers think that the time and resources to do this would be too much. But I think it would add a lot to the game. They have good descriptions for each division. Not sure if they have commander descriptions and histories like they did in steel division 1 anymore. But my point is. I think they are missing a golden opportunity to teach all their military history fan players about the units.

They say that the A, B ,C division types are for flavour and historical accuracy I think. But they are missing a great opportunity to add some personality to each unit to help people remember what each unit is for and what it does according to it's history.

P.S. I thought I asked about this before but a Q search does not find the post. So I apologise if it is here somewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqZnL5BFDJw&t=833s

Return to “Steel Division 2”