* all MLRS’ aim time increased from 10 to 25s.
* all aircraft strafing guns’ area of effect decreased.
* all flamethrowers’ aim time between two shots increased.
* all of TNT & Gebalte Ladung’s damages increased
* Reducing, suppress splash damage of all Dual purpose AA gun which impacted the ground units.
* Increase traverse speed of all Dual purpose AA gun 30° -> 45°
* Juggernaut economy increase from 200 to 220 in phase C.
* Feldgendarmerie & NKVD now have the Discipline trait, meaning they will prevent friendly units from surrendering around them, just like a leader, and prevent disheartened units to fall back automatically.
* Feldgendarmerie & NKVD ‘s availability per card set at 4/6/8 and price increased from 10 to 15.
* all Leaders on side-car (BMW & WLA) have been converted into Commanders on side-cars. * Their name, price & availability have been changed accordingly and they’ve been moved to SUPPORT. They’ve been added as 3rd commander for the divisions lacking one or having double infantry commander.
* Mortars 120mm & 107mm dispersion at max range increase by 25%
* German s.FH 443(r) 152mm’s RoF decreased from 8 to 3 rpm & price decreased from 120 to 110.
* German Ju 88 A-4 (x28 50kg)’s speed reduce.
* German Ju 88 S-1 (x28 50kg)’s speed reduce.
* German MG 08’s price decreased from 30 to 25.
* Hungarian Fk M05 76,5mm howitzer’s HE & suppress damages set as a 75mm, not that of a 105mm.
* Hungarian Fk M05 76,5mm howitzer’s price decreased from 60 to 45.
* Hungarian 97/38M 75mm AT gun’s price decreased from 35 to 30.
* Hungarian 40M 40mm AT gun’s price increased from 30 to 35.
* Lehr) Panther D’s availability decreased from 3/6/12 to 3/6/9.
* (Lehr) one card of Panther D added.
* (Lehr) one 2 pt. Tank slot increased to 3 & one 1 pt. Support slot increased to 2.
* (12Tar) Lovesz Pk. commander’s cards decreased from 2 to 1.
* Increasing Ju 87 G accuracy: 20% -> 25%
* (14Inf) Batterie Führer’s availability set to match that of other divisions.
* (14Inf) StuG III G’s number of cards increased from 1 to 2.
* (14Inf) StuG III G Fü.’s number of cards decreased from 2 to 1.
* (28Jag) 105mm howitzer’s availability changed from 2/4/6 to 3/6/12 to match other divisions, but the number of cards decreased from 2 to 1.
* (5Pz) one 1 pt. Infantry slot increased to 2.
* (116Pz) one 1 pt. Infantry slot increased to 2 & another one removed.
* (Korück 559) Delete pack of Rona Maxim as it was the same weapon as the MG 08.
* Increasing reload time Molotov Cocktail & Willy Pete.
* British/Canadian 5,5-inch howitzer’s all round’s RoF set at 3 rpm and AT rounds removed. Price decreased from 125 to 100.
* Soviet WC52 KAO (280mm)’s price decreased from 190 to 170.
* Soviet SU-76M loses its smoke rounds in favor of 4x APCR rounds.
* Soviet ML-20 152mm howitzer now has the radio trait.
* all American M4A1(76)’s price increased from 65 to 70, as announced in a previous patch but not done then.
* (Bezuglogo) ZSU M15’s availability change from 3/0/0 to 12/4 on par with other divisions.
* (2GTC) one 1 pt. Tank slot increased to 2.
* (29TC) one 1 pt. Tank slot & one 1 pt. Air slot increased to 2.
* (3US) one 1 pt. Tank slot, one 1 pt. Air slot increased to 2 & one 2 pt. Infantry slot increased to 3.
* (Tyurin) Panzer IV F1‘s availability changed from one card of 7/-/- to two cards of 2/4/-.
* all mortars’ ammo consumption fixed: they were “paying” in supply the price of a single shot instead of a salvo.
* Fixing the display bug which didn’t show the 2x HMG on the Canadian Priest DD’s weapon panel.
* Changing PPSh-43’s designation to PPS-43.
* Fixing physical damage splash of the ISU-152 AP main gun.
* Soviet Il-2KR’s model has its antenna at the front of the cockpit rather than in the middle.
* Soviet Valentine’s models tracks bug fixed.
* Soviet DZHIP KAO (152mm) fix icon.
* Soviet M2A1 h/t’s .50 cal’s. arc of fire bug fixed.
* American/French/Canadian 57mm/6pdr AT gun now lose AP over distance. British one was unaffected.
* American Armored Rifle (BAR) now actually display their BAR.
* Hungarian 40M 40mm AT gun’s weapon picture & RTS icon fixed.
* (116Pz) StuG III F/8‘s veterancy ratios fixed.
* (116Pz) Panzer IV F1‘s veterancy ratios fixed.
* (20Pz) Panzer IV F1‘s veterancy ratios fixed.
* (20Pz) Wurfrahmen‘s veterancy ratios fixed.
* (Lehr) Panther D‘s veterancy ratios fixed.
* (14Inf) Tiger’s veterancy ratios fixed.
* German Hummel‘s veterancy ratios fixed (all concerned divisions).
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests