Bug reports - Army General

LootenDuke17
Private

Re: Bug reports - Army General

Postby LootenDuke17 » Sat 21 Sep 2019 11:08

Hello,

AutoResolve and SemiAutoResolve seem bugged: https://www.reddit.com/r/Steel_Division ... e_mystery/

Can someone please confirm?

Great game though :)

Cheers

Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Sun 20 Oct 2019 13:54

New StrumTiger 300mm can be brought at phase A with one vet. Same avaliblity as StrumTiger with no vet at A, or StrumTiger with one vet at B.

Palaiologos
Private First-Class

Postby Palaiologos » Mon 21 Oct 2019 00:44

1.hovering over Totenkompf unit badges has them as Wiking.

2. There is something weird with counting casualties in the army general. I cant actually pinpoint the problem, but I think that if you dont lose any unit entirely no casualities are counted. I had two battles in which zero soldiers were listed as lost-I know for a fact that some of my units got casualties, I am not that good. I had even one that the phase B stats were less than phase A(not possible since they are supposedly A+B). Might have to do with the fact that I didnt lose any units in phase B. As said I cant pinpoint the problem, but there is something definetely amiss. Look at this pic bellow.As you can see I didnt lose any planes, and I only managed to shoot down two. And I am pretty sure I lost more than 21 soldiers, really. Lost a couple of einsantz f.e and they are not listed.

P.S Appantely killing routed units now works perfectly-casuality score wise. Thanks!

As you can see I didnt lose any planes, and I only managed to shoot down two. And I am pretty sure I lost more than 21 soldiers, really. Lost a couple of einsantz f.e and they are not listed.
Attachments
casualties2.png
casualties2.png (342.56 KiB) Viewed 15 times

Return to “Steel Division 2”