Bug reports - Army General

DVILLARS
Private

Re: Bug reports - Army General

Postby DVILLARS » Sat 9 May 2020 12:37

In Berezina campaign with the map krupki we have no replay !

integ3r
Lieutenant

Postby integ3r » Wed 1 Jul 2020 23:54

Steps to reproduce:
  1. Zoom in or out using scroll wheel
  2. Immediately afterwards, use middle mouse button to attempt to look down. (For example, you're trying to zoom into a town and look down to get a birds eye perspective.)
Result: Camera is pushed back up.

If the process is done slowly. I.e.: I zoom in, then wait, then adjust the camera, the angle will hold as expected.
"How do into gaem of war? How 2 git gud?":
Spoiler : :

chickenmuncher123
Private

Postby chickenmuncher123 » Thu 2 Jul 2020 22:21

BRO

I have sent 3 different posts on this forum and two havent been allowed and the third they think I am a BOT.

PLEASE just let me put my post out so i can get help to fix my campaign save!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jsimbo1
Private

Postby jsimbo1 » Sun 5 Jul 2020 00:14

I dont know if this is a bug, it feels like it should be. i worry it is 'deliberate'.

I am a long time wargame series player. i just got around to trying army general mode. oh my god it is what i have always wanted!

- was my first thought.

The actual consequences of battles, no more 'losing 99% of men is fine as long as you win'. no more always even battles, a real variety of battles with different, limited unit compositions. real strategy, having to preserve important units etc. all excellent stuff and way better than the wargame solo campaigns which were always a stupid zerg rush by the AI.

Then, i played a few battles and started to notice the maps rotating back, despite being in a totally different area. then again..... then again.

I am 15 hours into my first Orsha campaign, and i am fighting on the 'swamp forest' map for perhaps the tenth time. worse than that, i am fighting on the southern border of that map, mostly over the same two bridges, for the tenth time.

it doesn't matter where on the front line the battle happens, the map is usually the same. its the damn swamp forest again.

I cant play anymore this otherwise wonderful campaign mode, i cannot face defending that bridge again. there are like 30 maps in the skirmish rotation. why is every single battle in general mode on this one ****ing map that i now hate so much.

All the strategic grandeur of this mode, all the variation, all the hisotrical relevance and grand strategy utterly brought to its knees by having to relive this one fight over this one bridge like its some sort of nightmare groundhog day.

Please, please tell me this is a bug and its supposed to load more than one map for forest battles.

please. i cant do it again. *sobs quietly*

Red Chieftain
Private

Postby Red Chieftain » Thu 1 Oct 2020 09:36

Hello, developers

Came across a woefully annoying bug lately - a unit doesn't get unstuck after the artillery (probably aircraft too) bombardment.

It happens occasionally, rarely I'd say - but yesterday, in total, I accumulated 2x12 points tank battalions + 5 point inf battalion (+1 enemy art battalion) locked in the Orsha campaign by 11 turn. This is enough to influence the outcome of the campaign and also to drive me nuts

Conditions:
Map: Orsha - for sure. Noticed it on other maps, too, but it was like one inf or art battalion locked on each side per campaign, so it wasn't that much of an issue.
Side: Doesn't matter - both, reds and blues
Multiplayer: yes

Steps to reproduce:
1. Attack any battalion with artillery bombardment

Expected result: The unit gets locked for a turn and then unlocks.
Actual result: in about 10% of cases, the unit gets locked for the rest of the campaign - reloads don't help.

tominator
Private

Postby tominator » Sat 24 Oct 2020 11:50

Eng :

Hi,

I don't know if it's the right place to report bug, if developpers are actually reading thoses posts, anyway i'll try here !

This is not a gameplay bug or anything but when i complete the Army General campaign on the Vistula, either on Russian or German side, i don't get any Steam achievement for doing so.

I've done others Army General campaign and did get the appropriate achievement for each mission, until the Vistula, for both German and Russian. Since i'm a Steam achievement hunter, it kinda annoy me a bit, but still not a major bug so not a priority, i don't know if anyone have the same bug.

Anyway, if a dev read this, thanks for your work you've made a really good game that most players enjoy !

Take care

Fr :

Bonjour,

Je ne sais pas si c'est le bon endroit où poster un bug, si les développeurs lisent couramment ce forum ou quoi, mais peu importe j'essaie quand même ça coute rien !

Ce n'est pas un bug de gameplay ou quoi que ce soit de majeur, mais lorsque je termine la campagne Army General sur la Vistula, quelque soit la faction, Russie ou Allemagne, je ne reçois pas de succès !

J'en ai fait d'autres et j'ai systématiquement obtenu le succès, comme il se doit, jusqu'à ce que je tombe sur la Vistula. Comme je suis un chasseur de succès, ça m'embête un peu mais bon rien de bien problématique ce n'est clairement pas une priorité. Vu que je ne sais pas si ce bug a déjà été report alors j'ai posté ici au cas où.

Voila, si un dev lis ceci un jour, je vous remercie infiniment pour votre travail, vous avez fait un très bon jeu que beaucoup de joueurs apprécient ! (surtout moi en fait..)

Au vu de la situation actuelle, prenez soin de vous surtout.

Return to “Steel Division 2”