Bug reports - Army General

LootenDuke17
Private

Re: Bug reports - Army General

Postby LootenDuke17 » Sat 21 Sep 2019 11:08

Hello,

AutoResolve and SemiAutoResolve seem bugged: https://www.reddit.com/r/Steel_Division ... e_mystery/

Can someone please confirm?

Great game though :)

Cheers

Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Sun 20 Oct 2019 13:54

New StrumTiger 300mm can be brought at phase A with one vet. Same avaliblity as StrumTiger with no vet at A, or StrumTiger with one vet at B.

Palaiologos
Private First-Class

Postby Palaiologos » Mon 21 Oct 2019 00:44

1.hovering over Totenkompf unit badges has them as Wiking.

2. There is something weird with counting casualties in the army general. I cant actually pinpoint the problem, but I think that if you dont lose any unit entirely no casualities are counted. I had two battles in which zero soldiers were listed as lost-I know for a fact that some of my units got casualties, I am not that good. I had even one that the phase B stats were less than phase A(not possible since they are supposedly A+B). Might have to do with the fact that I didnt lose any units in phase B. As said I cant pinpoint the problem, but there is something definetely amiss. Look at this pic bellow.As you can see I didnt lose any planes, and I only managed to shoot down two. And I am pretty sure I lost more than 21 soldiers, really. Lost a couple of einsantz f.e and they are not listed.

P.S Appantely killing routed units now works perfectly-casuality score wise. Thanks!

As you can see I didnt lose any planes, and I only managed to shoot down two. And I am pretty sure I lost more than 21 soldiers, really. Lost a couple of einsantz f.e and they are not listed.
Attachments
casualties2.png
casualties2.png (342.56 KiB) Viewed 1001 times

Klaus_GSD
Private

Postby Klaus_GSD » Fri 22 Nov 2019 19:42

Hi All,

Every time I complete the Berenzia campaign as the Germans, the victory screen comes up. When I hit next, the game crashes immediately and does so every single time.

Any suggestions?

This prevents me from reading the historical outcome as well as get the Steam Achievement.

Thank you.

Crash.jpg
Crash.jpg (529.68 KiB) Viewed 529 times

Feiners
Private

Postby Feiners » Wed 27 Nov 2019 15:23

Klaus_GSD wrote:Hi All,

Every time I complete the Berenzia campaign as the Germans, the victory screen comes up. When I hit next, the game crashes immediately and does so every single time.

Any suggestions?

This prevents me from reading the historical outcome as well as get the Steam Achievement.

Thank you.

Crash.jpg

I have the same issue, though I was playing as the Soviets. When I click the "next" button on the Victory screen the game crashes and no matter what I do in game changes this outcome. And it prevents me getting the Steam achievement as well.

Return to “Steel Division 2”