The update 1.3 is finally back! Thanks a lot for helping us tracking the nasty last-minute bug that prevented us from releasing this update earlier!
Here's the patch log:
* Added links to the fantastic video tutorials made by VulcanHDGaming and SaucyNetwork
* Army General: Selecting a fortified battalion now displays the available defensive structures
* Army General: Improved Attack feedback
* Army General: Improved UI
* Skirmish: Improved AI behaviour regarding enemy bunkers
* Improved localization
* Fixed a crash happening when clicking on Ranked or Quick Games.
* Fixed visual glitches happening when viewing a replay in high speed.
* Fixed a rare glitch allowing non-amphibious vehicles to cross rivers.
* Fixed line of sight issues on the Benshankovichy map.
* Fixed the losses not taken in account after loading a tactical game in Army General.
* Fixed a rare bug preventing attacks in Army General.
* Fixed the "Custom" map selection not kept in memory after leaving the lobby.
* Fixed some Army General frontline's strange behaviour.
* Fixed the "East Only" filter in the multiplayer lobby.
* Fixed the Hungarian ME 109 G-6 model.
* Fixed two Soviet reinforcement groups' picture in Bobruisk campaign.
* Fixed Soviet Bunker AT 45mm's weapon which was a PaK 38 50mm.
* Fixed some Canadian infantry squads featuring non-Canadian models.
* Fixed M3S Komroti (= Lee)’s display bug showing only one MG (although it did have two ingame)
* Fixed Hungarian FW 190 F-8, fighter variant, stress.
* Fixed the missing hull MG on the M8 Scott (all variants).
* Fixed the Soviet Dzhip KAO (152mm)’s missing RTS icon.
* (3rdUS) Removed the unarmed transport options in double for the Commander.
* Increased heavy supply vehicles’ price from 15 to 20.
* Reworked Infantry artillery observers: all are down to 2-man team with SMG but with the combo Radio+Recon traits (therefore, not affecting the frontline anymore). Price set at 20.
* Removed Lenina 1v1 and Ostrowno 1v1 from Quick Match and Ranked Games.
* Replaced Hungarian Bunker 75mm's Pak 97/38 gun with a PaK 40.
* Increased German Brummbär’s front armor from 100 to 115mm. Price increased from 80 to 85.
* (28Jäger) Fixed FW 190 F-8's availability.
* (28Jäger) Fixed the Schwimmwagen’s XP ratios.
* (116Pz) Fixed the Hummel’s XP ratios.
* (1Lovas) Fixed the 105mm “Göring” howitzer’s XP ratios to match that (more generous) of other leFH18M 105mm.
* (352ID) Changed the le.FH 16 105mm’s availability from 5/10/15 to 3/6/9 as other 105mm. Number of cards unchanged since it was never supposed to have so many.
* (352ID) Fixed Me 109 G-2/R1's availability.
* Fixed T34/85 Komroti's XP ratios.
* Increased SU-152’s rear & side armor from 45 to 60mm. Price increased from 75 to 80.
* (3rd Gv. Mech.) Fixed Il-4 availability.
We're currently working on the next update that should be available very soon.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
- Posts: 15277
- Joined: Thu 30 Jun 2011 13:31
- Location: Paris, France.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests