Feedback on the new features - why these and not features that have been asked for?

Destraex
Warrant Officer

Feedback on the new features - why these and not features that have been asked for?

Postby Destraex » Fri 27 Sep 2019 01:14

A) Why are we getting orders nobody asked for when we could get useful orders like “order of march, recon first, leaders last” etc
Are these nee orders really just an extension of your efforts to make the ai better, or are these already the ai algorithms made into orders?

b) Will the modding tools allow the creation of new maps?

c) Will rivers finally be marked as passable or impassable to infantry?

d) Is a contour or gradient tool in the works? This is probably the most important feature to make the game more playable.

Other than that I really enjoy the game and am happy it is being improved. I just don’t understand why its being improved in the way you guys are doing it. Is it to get a new market from people that do not usually play the battles in the campaign mode?

aletoledo
Private

Re: Feedback on the new features - why these and not features that have been asked for?

Postby aletoledo » Sat 5 Oct 2019 05:11

I'm hoping for map modding, but that wasn't available in SD1, so I doubt it will be available now. My understanding is that someone else made the maps and for some reason that is a different set of tools entirely. I would love to mod some maps.

Return to “Steel Division 2”