Whats going on?

arminiuz
Sergeant First-Class
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu 12 Jul 2012 12:14
Contact:

Whats going on?

Postby arminiuz » Fri 19 Jun 2020 12:00

Hi all,

just wondered. This forum seems to be dead, more or less.
The general news section is not really showing any news any more (2013 last thread? :D), in addition also the SDII sub-forum here does e-g- not enlist any of the recent changes or dlc. They have been communicated via Steam.

While beeing supplied with some new DLC i wondered if there are any news about any new game development from Eugen?

Its been very quite about that. Usually there always has been an announcment about a succeedor during end of the year a game was released.

Today is almost precisley one year after SDII release. While i do expect you guys to release the new DLC this WE (because of that one year fact :) ) i would kindly like to ask:

1. Is there any announcment in regards to a new game (game series?) (@MadMat if you answer this with "imminent ill swear i get a KingTiger and will be coming for you! ; -)) )
2. Are you guys planning to communicate via Steam and not the Forums any more? Just wondering what i should check in regualar basis.

3. In general how's it going for Eugen? Its been really quiet around you guys. All up and well? Have plans been hit by Corona (prob. yes) and how worse did it affect your development planning?

stay healthy, kind regards

User avatar
[EUG]MadMat
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 15426
Joined: Thu 30 Jun 2011 13:31
Location: Paris, France.
Contact:

Re: Whats going on?

Postby [EUG]MadMat » Fri 19 Jun 2020 12:08

arminiuz wrote:1. Is there any announcment in regards to a new game (game series?) (@MadMat if you answer this with "imminent ill swear i get a KingTiger and will be coming for you! ; -)) )

No.
arminiuz wrote:2. Are you guys planning to communicate via Steam and not the Forums any more? Just wondering what i should check in regualar basis.

We're using Steam forums & events more nowadays. Those are the forums you should check, every announcement is made in priority there. Also on Reddit too.
arminiuz wrote:3. In general how's it going for Eugen? Its been really quiet around you guys. All up and well? Have plans been hit by Corona (prob. yes) and how worse did it affect your development planning?

All well.
Coronavirus didn't hit us much, since we already had plenty of people from the studio teleworking before the pandemy, switching everybody on it didn't change our organization much, just put a strain on the servers during thr first week. Since then we're fine.

Return to “Steel Division 2”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests