Game Duration - Skirmish

rgv7771
Private

Game Duration - Skirmish

Postby rgv7771 » Thu 15 Aug 2019 02:00

Developers - Please create an option for an unlimited duration skirmish game - I'm begging you. I love this game, but even on high duration, my games end withing about 25 minutes. When I take 45 minutes to setup the perfect defense and the game ends so fast, it's so unsatisfying. I'd like to be able to play unlimited time game like in steel division 1. This is especially true because the great fixed defense options which take a long time to setup with complex fields of fire. Please, please make unlimited duration option, at least in solo games.

Saryk
Private

Re: Game Duration - Skirmish

Postby Saryk » Tue 24 Sep 2019 20:26

I totally agree with this request. I would like a total destruction option like in SD1.

dadi01
Private

Re: Game Duration - Skirmish

Postby dadi01 » Thu 17 Oct 2019 15:01

rgv7771 wrote:Developers - Please create an option for an unlimited duration skirmish game - I'm begging you. I love this game, but even on high duration, my games end withing about 25 minutes usa today protonmail. When I take 45 minutes to setup the perfect defense and the game ends so fast, it's so unsatisfying. I'd like to be able to play unlimited time game like in steel division 1. This is especially true because the great fixed defense options which take a long time to setup with complex fields of fire. Please, please make unlimited duration option, at least in solo games.

Developers - Please create an option for an unlimited duration skirmish game

Return to “General Discussions”