Re: You want me to Pre-Order???

Postby Aankara » Fri 7 Dec 2018 11:18

• An announcement trailer
  • An In-Game trailer
  • Dozens of articles from Gamescom
  • A Dev Diary
  • A Pre-Order Trailer

:)

But again you will have answers to all your questions in the next weeks/months and the Pre-Order Packs do not go anywhere. We obviously do not force anyone to buy the game (or not) without having enough information about it :)

Ragga
First Sergeant

Postby Ragga » Fri 7 Dec 2018 20:03

Aankara wrote:
  • An In-Game trailer
  • A Dev Diary
  • A Pre-Order Trailer

But again you will have answers to all your questions in the next weeks/months and the Pre-Order Packs do not go anywhere. We obviously do not force anyone to buy the game (or not) without having enough information about it :)

If you guys think you did enough to promote what you have worked so hard on ... great! However, and I'm by no means trolling... considerdering on my OP I said how much I like your games, I am not the only one who feels that not much information has been given to us... the consumer.

We obviously do not force anyone to buy the game... please edit this... you don't want to go the EA rout; your company is much better than this.

All in all... I cannot wait to see more information. The Campagin Map/Game sounds really revolutionary!!! You guys have always pushed the enveolope!!! From the IRIS ZOOM from Ruse... to the Ebb and Flow Battle Line of SD44... I am and will mostlikly always be a supporter of your games and ingenuity. This thread was merely an observation... considering you have done much more promoting in previous games (especailly before the option of Pre-Order).

Please feel free to Delete this Discussion/Thread if you want.

holoween
Warrant Officer

Postby holoween » Sat 8 Dec 2018 11:01

Aankara wrote:
  • An In-Game trailer
  • A Dev Diary
  • A Pre-Order Trailer

Youve shown 3 trailers with a practically nonexistant information value. They essentially show how the game looks and that were now on the eastern front.

We have a few Gamescom articles which in addition to the above state that there are some small changes to SD44 but that has been the case in each wargame so not really news and then that the strategic campaign is a big focus.

we have a dev diary that confirms the focus on the strategic campaign But a forum post that confirms its SP only.

That is very little information to base a preorder on. Basically this seems like youre hoping someone who never heard of SD44 will see the trailer go "oh shiny" read a single preview see its positive and then preorder. For anyone coming back From SD44 or even wargame there is practically no relevant information here.

Aankara
Corporal

Postby Aankara » Mon 10 Dec 2018 13:01

"We obviously do not force anyone to buy the game without having enough information about it"
By that, I meant that we fully understand if you decide to wait for us to tell you more about the game before making any decision! ;) No EA route here :)
We will release more detailed information and we will go deeper in the game and its gameplay in the upcoming weeks/months and more importantly, there will be a beta 6 to 8 weeks prior to release.

And no I won't delete anything Ragga, because the discussions and the link with the community is something we really want to keep! :)

kvadrat spoon rest
Staff Sergeant

Postby kvadrat spoon rest » Tue 11 Dec 2018 17:03

The new campaign system sold me the moment I saw it. As long as y'all keep the mute function in the game lobby too, I'll be happy.