Experience Suggestion

Sunburn
Staff Sergeant

Experience Suggestion

Postby Sunburn » Wed 7 Aug 2019 20:23

Hey @Eugen just a couple of usability suggestions and requests

1. Deck Builder - Experience
When building out a deck and deciding what experience level to bring a unit in, it would be helpful if the Experience level adjusts the units stats accordingly. (ala base + x%) At present to most casual players I would assume its only unit availability that appears to be affected. This would go a long way to offering feedback based upon the users choices.

2. Colour Blind Mode.
A few players I have on my contact are colour blind and in previous games you have provided a colour blind option. Could this be considered for a future update?

Sunburn
Staff Sergeant

Re: Experience Suggestion

Postby Sunburn » Tue 13 Aug 2019 18:01

Sunburn wrote:Hey @Eugen just a couple of usability suggestions and requests

1. Deck Builder - Experience
When building out a deck and deciding what experience level to bring a unit in, it would be helpful if the Experience level adjusts the units stats accordingly. (ala base + x%) At present to most casual players I would assume its only unit availability that appears to be affected. This would go a long way to offering feedback based upon the users choices.

2. Colour Blind Mode.
A few players I have on my contact are colour blind and in previous games you have provided a colour blind option. Could this be considered for a future update?

Thank you for including that in patch 1.5 !

Fabrice
Staff Sergeant

Re: Experience Suggestion

Postby Fabrice » Fri 22 Nov 2019 13:57

Bonjour à tous

Ce jeu est vraiment superbe et je passe presque plus de temps à visionner les replay qu'à jouer. Deux petites questions
pensez vous implémenter le Char Ferdinand dans le jeu et aussi la division Gross Deutchland.
Merci de votre réponse.

Return to “General Discussions”