Experience Suggestion

Sunburn
Staff Sergeant

Experience Suggestion

Postby Sunburn » Wed 7 Aug 2019 20:23

Hey @Eugen just a couple of usability suggestions and requests

1. Deck Builder - Experience
When building out a deck and deciding what experience level to bring a unit in, it would be helpful if the Experience level adjusts the units stats accordingly. (ala base + x%) At present to most casual players I would assume its only unit availability that appears to be affected. This would go a long way to offering feedback based upon the users choices.

2. Colour Blind Mode.
A few players I have on my contact are colour blind and in previous games you have provided a colour blind option. Could this be considered for a future update?

Sunburn
Staff Sergeant

Re: Experience Suggestion

Postby Sunburn » Tue 13 Aug 2019 18:01

Sunburn wrote:Hey @Eugen just a couple of usability suggestions and requests

1. Deck Builder - Experience
When building out a deck and deciding what experience level to bring a unit in, it would be helpful if the Experience level adjusts the units stats accordingly. (ala base + x%) At present to most casual players I would assume its only unit availability that appears to be affected. This would go a long way to offering feedback based upon the users choices.

2. Colour Blind Mode.
A few players I have on my contact are colour blind and in previous games you have provided a colour blind option. Could this be considered for a future update?

Thank you for including that in patch 1.5 !

Return to “General Discussions”