Reporting a player

FourTwentii
Private

Reporting a player

Postby FourTwentii » Thu 18 Oct 2018 12:12

I have some screenshots and chat open seeing a player being toxic, threatenning, and somehow finding my name through internet (probably IP), my grandmother & my girlfriend name. Threatenning to swat as well.

Being french i can help in french with eugen systems.

thanks for helping me out punish this guy ! (saying he hosts majors wargames competitions / reddit community, but how can he be so toxic for a simple game?)

Shifu
Lieutenant General

Re: Reporting a player

Postby Shifu » Fri 7 Dec 2018 18:50

Hello and welcome on the forums,

first of all, sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately you have posted in a forum section that should not allow users to post in there, so it is not checked regularly. In general, reports of teamkilling and other misbehavior go in the respective game's subforum. For Wargame Red Dragon, this thread. However, I acknowledge the extraordinary severity of your case due to personal details being revealed. I sincerely hope that you are still subscribed to the topic so that this unacceptable behavior can be punished accordingly.

I will forward this issue to an Eugen Systems employee. Be advised that they will need proofs to verify your claims (i.e. replay; details such as date and time of the offense; your login name; etc). If you are still reading this topic, please leave a short notice (having a second post also will allow you to respond to the administrator's private messages).

capt.zappbrannigain
Private First-Class

Re: Reporting a player SD44

Postby capt.zappbrannigain » Fri 8 Feb 2019 00:01

Is this still being monitored, i have been being trolled by some player a clan i assume in the only running 10v10, i am suspicious that at the very least they have been using a spy or troll on opposing team (my side) to spot and recon and some time and i may just be a bitter salt but they seem to have vet and accuracy bounces beyond my stat superior units. Also on what i hope is an unrelated note i have been unable to join a multiplayer game sense with out crashing my game and then steam??? I really hope to hear back from you and to have this issue of poor sportsmanship/cheating blatantly addressed. Branche: gitlab/steeldivision
CompilType: Final
Revision: 300099805
Project: WARGAME
OldGameCompatibilityMode: 0
NdfBin hashes:
- 0 (Glad:/PC/NDF/Patchable/GFX/Everything.ndfbin)

Multiplayer: 0
Desynchronized: 0
NBPlayer: 1
NbIA: -1
NbObs: 0
Map: f12de9db-fcc8-4ab5-b2b2-c30822acf0f2
ACCESS VIOLATION (Reading 0x40)

Occurred the 07/02/2019 (dd/mm/yyyy) at 13:52

Core dumped in C:\Users\silen\AppData\Local\Temp\CrashRpt_773fcd97-687e-43c5-ab4c-a817bcdb5af8\crashdump.dmp for post-mortem analysis.

capt.zappbrannigain
Private First-Class

Re: Reporting a player SD44

Postby capt.zappbrannigain » Fri 8 Feb 2019 00:27

Is this still being monitored, i have been being trolled by some player a clan i assume in the only running 10v10, i am suspicious that at the very least they have been using a spy or troll on opposing team (my side) to spot and recon and some time and i may just be a bitter salt but they seem to have vet and accuracy bounces beyond my stat superior units. Also on what i hope is an unrelated note i have been unable to join a multiplayer game sense with out crashing my game and then steam??? I really hope to hear back from you and to have this issue of poor sportsmanship/cheating blatantly addressed. Branche: gitlab/steeldivision
CompilType: Final
Revision: 300099805
Project: WARGAME
OldGameCompatibilityMode: 0
NdfBin hashes:
- 0 (Glad:/PC/NDF/Patchable/GFX/Everything.ndfbin)

Multiplayer: 0
Desynchronized: 0
NBPlayer: 1
NbIA: -1
NbObs: 0
Map: f12de9db-fcc8-4ab5-b2b2-c30822acf0f2
ACCESS VIOLATION (Reading 0x40)

Occurred the 07/02/2019 (dd/mm/yyyy) at 13:52

Core dumped in C:\Users\silen\AppData\Local\Temp\CrashRpt_773fcd97-687e-43c5-ab4c-a817bcdb5af8\crashdump.dmp for post-mortem analysis.

Shifu
Lieutenant General

Postby Shifu » Thu 21 Feb 2019 22:56

Regarding the crash, please contact support at https://www.eugensystems.com/contact-our-support/

If you intend to report behavior such as cheating, please include a replay and additional information.

avasthisamar
Private

Postby avasthisamar » Tue 30 Apr 2019 10:12

Thanks for the help.

Return to “Rules and reports”