HELP I CANT GET ONLINE USING MY USERNAME ?BUG?

FrostyBud
Private

HELP I CANT GET ONLINE USING MY USERNAME ?BUG?

Postby FrostyBud » Sat 11 Feb 2012 01:33

Here I created new account in the game. I put in my User name and email and password and login name and player name. after i created new account i went to go login and start playing but it says login and/or password is wrong
so i go to forgot password and i type in my user id of FrostyBud ( or FrostyBuds, i tried both) and it says invalid login name. so i tried to recreate my account using create new account and typed in FrostyBud since it seemed it was not in database and when i filled out the account creation form, i clicked submit and it said "cd key already in use"
so wtf??? i cant login using my account name and password that i use for alot of game and im sure it wasnt typo, i cant change my password as it used my cd, but didnt give me a login id, or doesnt remember my login id of FrostyBud,Frostubud,Frostybuds, none of it works... who can i call to help with password database? to fix my issure at the server side? FrostyBud is what i used adn it doesnt remember it or wont send me email to gain my password/ change password.
darq_fire@hotmail.com is my email. and it never sent anything too it
Last edited by OpusTheFowl on Mon 23 Apr 2012 16:35, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Language

Furios
Sergeant Major

Re: HELP I CANT GET ONLINE USING MY USERNAME ?BUG?

Postby Furios » Sat 11 Feb 2012 01:45

Sorry to say this, nobody can help you before Monday.
We are currently weekend.
So be patient.

[Eug]Stof
Sergeant Major

Postby [Eug]Stof » Sat 11 Feb 2012 01:51

FrostyBud wrote:Here I created new account in the game. I put in my User name and email and password and login name and player name. after i created new account i went to go login and start playing but it says login and/or password is wrong
so i go to forgot password and i type in my user id of FrostyBud ( or FrostyBuds, i tried both) and it says invalid login name. so i tried to recreate my account using create new account and typed in FrostyBud since it seemed it was not in database and when i filled out the account creation form, i clicked submit and it said "cd key already in use"
so wtf??? i cant login using my account name and password that i use for alot of game and im sure it wasnt typo, i cant change my password as it used my cd, but didnt give me a login id, or doesnt remember my login id of FrostyBud,Frostubud,Frostybuds, none of it works... who can i call to help with password database? to fix my issure at the server side? FrostyBud is what i used adn it doesnt remember it or wont send me email to gain my password/ change password.
darq_fire@hotmail.com is my email. and it never sent anything too it

Your login is actually different from what you said. I'll send it to you as MP.

Dunno why you don't receive the password change mails though. Maybe hotmail doesn't like our mail server :/

FrostyBud
Private

Postby FrostyBud » Sat 11 Feb 2012 01:54

hmmm i dont know either but thank you very much

Return to “Tech Support”