Linux beta bug reports

DerDevil
Private First-Class

Re: Linux beta bug reports

Postby DerDevil » Sat 9 Feb 2013 12:33

Mouse move camera up in window mode work. But mouse move camera down stopped working. Problem disappears when I remove window frame. And then I have access to the lower area where mouse works.

Shifu
Lieutenant General

Postby Shifu » Sat 9 Feb 2013 14:13

Ehm, yes - had a little problem when playing versus the AI (no technical problem, but related to your game)

Just check these:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=125990494
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=125990226

Oh, it looks like this is related to my deck - I'm playing with a deck created on Windows, but when trying to access this in Wargame, game closes ...

Yulike
Private First-Class

Postby Yulike » Sat 9 Feb 2013 20:12

This isn't a bug but I'll post it here anyway. Wargame EE is currently on sale, if I buy it will I still have access to the beta or are they different versions (Special key etc). Thanks,

Shifu
Lieutenant General

Postby Shifu » Sat 9 Feb 2013 20:38

Yulike wrote:This isn't a bug but I'll post it here anyway. Wargame EE is currently on sale, if I buy it will I still have access to the beta or are they different versions (Special key etc). Thanks,

No, currently only 50 Linux beta keys have been given (and they're already all distributed, I'm afraid)

Yulike
Private First-Class

Postby Yulike » Sat 9 Feb 2013 22:08

Shifu wrote:
Yulike wrote:This isn't a bug but I'll post it here anyway. Wargame EE is currently on sale, if I buy it will I still have access to the beta or are they different versions (Special key etc). Thanks,

No, currently only 50 Linux beta keys have been given (and they're already all distributed, I'm afraid)

Oh, sorry for not making it clearer, I'm in the beta. What I would like to know is if I buy it now, will I still be in the beta or will this override it? thanks.

Edit: Doesn't matter, I bought it as a gift. I'll activate it after the beta. Thanks. :)

Shifu
Lieutenant General

Postby Shifu » Sat 9 Feb 2013 22:29

Yulike wrote:
Shifu wrote:

Oh, sorry for not making it clearer, I'm in the beta. What I would like to know is if I buy it now, will I still be in the beta or will this override it? thanks.

Edit: Doesn't matter, I bought it as a gift. I'll activate it after the beta. Thanks. :)

Oh, my bad then - well, I'm playing it on Windows and Linux the same time (maybe that's what caused these funny screenshots some posts above :lol: ), so it should work for you as well

DorfWargame
Private First-Class

Postby DorfWargame » Sun 10 Feb 2013 05:22

A minor graphic glitch:

After changing/applying new graphic settings, the trees began to glitch out in funky ways. First time, trees would disappear as the camera approached/zoomed in. Second time, the trunks were missing, as in this screenshot - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =126179172

The tree glitch didn't carry over after exiting/restarting; all was well again after restarting the game. I can't remember this happening before the latest upload.

Sparika
Warrant Officer

Postby Sparika » Mon 11 Feb 2013 09:47

Shifu wrote:Ehm, yes - had a little problem when playing versus the AI (no technical problem, but related to your game)

Just check these:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=125990494
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=125990226

Oh, it looks like this is related to my deck - I'm playing with a deck created on Windows, but when trying to access this in Wargame, game closes ...

I got the same bug, but as you said it's related to importing deck from windows :).

Is there anything special that we should test? I've tried to use my second laptop but I didn't managed to install optirun/bumblebee ... I will retry this evening.
"You're not Stalin, and zone Bravo on Hell's Highway is not your motherland." - TheFluff
Spoiler : For her Majesty! :

skotadopsyxos
Private

Postby skotadopsyxos » Mon 11 Feb 2013 12:27

Mawww in my desktop with xinerama(which I think it's or it's getting depreceated) enabled I'm unable to run the game as it complaints about randr. The same goes for other games too, not just wargame:ee.

Mawww
Sergeant

Postby Mawww » Mon 11 Feb 2013 13:05

skotadopsyxos: We use xrandr in order to manage screen detection and resolution changes, xinerama is not much used anymore, so you may want to switch to another multiscreen handling method.

Return to “Tech Support”