When you want to report a problem encountered with Wargame European Escalation, please complete the form below and send it to Eugen Systems with all required attachments:
A. Computer type (Desktop or Laptop).
B. For a laptop computer, the manufacturer and the model name.
C. Operating System name (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 Consumer Preview) including the Service Pack version.
D. Graphics card model (AMD/ATI, INTEL, NVIDIA) and specify if you have two graphics cards (AMD/ATI Crossfire or NVIDIA SLI configuration).
E. The version and the date of the graphics card drivers.
F. Provide a DirectX report:
1. Press Windows and R keys, enter the command line dxdiag /t %userprofile%\desktop\dxdiag.txt in the "Run" window, then click on the OK button.
2. The DXDIAG.TXT report will be automatically saved on the Windows Desktop.
- You can also type DXDIAG only in the "Run" window then click on the OK button.
- Then click on the "Save All Information" button to save the DXDIAG.TXT report
G. An error report is generated when the game crashed, thanks to provide it too:
1. Click on the Windows Start button then on the Windows username link present at the top right.
2. Open AppData folder (*)
3. Open Local folder then Temp folder.
4. Right mouse click the latest game error report "000xxx_WarGame Final_xxx.dmp" file.
5. Click on "Send to" then on "Compressed (zipped) folder".
(*) Note that the AppData folder is hidden by default:
- Click on Organize tab then on Folder and search options.
- Click on the View tab then check "Show hidden files and folders" under Hidden files and folders section.
- Click on the OK button.
H. Please describe precisely the problem If you have screenshots, please add them in attachment.
Press the F12 key (by default) while in-game to take a screenshot. The screenshots are stored from the following path:
1. Click on the Windows Start button then on Computer.
2. Open Local Disk (C:).
3. Open Program Files or Program Files (x86) folder.
4. Open Steam folder then userdata folder.
5. Open the Steam user account number folder then 760 folder.
6. Open remote folder then 58610 folder (58610 = Steam product code for Wargame EE).
7. Open Screenshots folder.
Send the form with all required attachments by email to Eugen Systems: email@example.com
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest