I have lost my email

Destroy817
Private

I have lost my email

Postby Destroy817 » Sun 23 Feb 2014 17:18

Hello,

If i post on English Forum (i'm french), it's because I posted a topic on the French technical forum and i have send an e-mail to the technical support in 2013, and I have never received a answer.

Today, I still want to replay in this game, that I have to pay 50€ the day of his release.

Here we are, I have to forget the email with which I link my key CD Steam.

I possess the game, it is on my account steam with its key CD, but I doesn't remember to me any more with which sends e-mail this key is connected.

I do not know what is the approach to be followed, or I may contact the support ? Do I have to contact Steam?

Thank you !

Sorry for my english, i use my english and a traductor, but I am obliged seen the activity of the technical support and the French forum.

Shifu
Lieutenant General

Re: I have lost my email

Postby Shifu » Sun 23 Feb 2014 17:56

Moment, can you login to Steam? If you don't remember your steam login, you'll have to contact steam support.

If you don't remember your ingame login: Mail to eugsupport@eugen.fr, but I'm not sure if they can help you. Afterall, it is in theory possible that you try to gain unauthorized access to another account.

Destroy817
Private

Postby Destroy817 » Mon 24 Feb 2014 12:13

Yes, i can login to Steam.

I have the proof of buy (the box) with her CDKEY.

I have lost the email IG, i going to contact support by mail.

Destroy817
Private

Postby Destroy817 » Mon 24 Feb 2014 13:18

Thank you ! I have contacted the support, and I supplied them a photo of the box of the game, as well as a screen of my library STEAM, and they have me to change the email of the account link to the key CD!

Return to “Tech Support”