Server did not respond in time

ThePatrolPL
Private

Server did not respond in time

Postby ThePatrolPL » Sun 27 Apr 2014 19:46

Trying to sign in the game, still writing "connect to server" and finally "the server is not responsible for the time" . SIngiel works , HELP !

Shifu
Lieutenant General

Re: Server did not respond in time

Postby Shifu » Sun 27 Apr 2014 20:09

Most likely your firewall is blocking the game (another cause could be the router). Please allow Wargame to communicate with the server (create an exception in your firewall)
I'm currently running short on time. Hence, it takes some time until I respond. In urgent cases, consider contacting another mod.
Forum rules | A Forum's guide. | Tech Support Posting instructions & Tech FAQ

ThePatrolPL
Private

Postby ThePatrolPL » Mon 28 Apr 2014 14:01

Thank you for your response. This is not the fault of the dam. He switched off. Also turned off anti-virus and other programs of the type hamachi. I have a router TP-Link TL-WR340G 54M. Sorry for me english

ThePatrolPL
Private

Postby ThePatrolPL » Mon 28 Apr 2014 14:48

Hi I still have this problem. I turned off the firewall. I added an open port 27015 but it still writes in the program PFPortChecker is turned off. But it is added and correctly. Already I do not know what to do ... Sorry for my englishi. I have a router tp link TL-WR340G 54m.

ThePatrolPL
Private

Postby ThePatrolPL » Mon 28 Apr 2014 21:28

Shifu wrote:Most likely your firewall is blocking the game (another cause could be the router). Please allow Wargame to communicate with the server (create an exception in your firewall)

Hi I still have this problem. I turned off the firewall. I added an open port 27015 but it still writes in the program PFPortChecker is turned off. But it is added and correctly. Already I do not know what to do ... Sorry for my englishi. I have a router tp link TL-WR340G 54m.

Shifu
Lieutenant General

Postby Shifu » Wed 30 Apr 2014 13:16

Let me clarify that: You have turned off your firewall and forwarded a port on your router? Have you checked Windows default firewall?
What is "SIngiel"?

Please do the following: Hit windows key + R -> enter "cmd" -> in the cmd enter "tracert 87.98.143.182" and post a screenshot of the result here ..
I'm currently running short on time. Hence, it takes some time until I respond. In urgent cases, consider contacting another mod.
Forum rules | A Forum's guide. | Tech Support Posting instructions & Tech FAQ