Unable to create a new account

noctyx
Private

Unable to create a new account

Postby noctyx » Mon 9 Mar 2015 07:13

I've recently bought European Escalation, AirLand Battle, and Red Dragon on Steam and for all 3 games I'm unable to create an online account to log in to. Either I'll receive an error message saying that the account creation failed, or I'll select the 'Create' option and nothing will happen except that the buttons on the window will gray out momentarily before becoming available again.

There are no other indications on the registration form that tell me that any of the information I've put in is incorrect. The email address is a valid one and he CD key is exactly what is displayed on my Steam purchased. Windows Firewall is disabled and I have no other real-time security software running except for Microsoft Security Essentials. That being said I did try disabling the Real-Time Protection feature and creating an account but I got the same response anyway. I have no other firewall software running on this computer and it is running on my home network.

What options do I have to resolve this or work around it? I tried looking for any kind of a support contact that I could reach out to, but sadly I couldn't find any.

Any guidance you could offer would be greatly appreciated. I'd like to start playing these games once I'm able to get past this obstacle.

[EUG]MadMat
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Re: Unable to create a new account

Postby [EUG]MadMat » Mon 9 Mar 2015 10:29

We're working on the problem.

[EUG]MadMat
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby [EUG]MadMat » Mon 9 Mar 2015 10:50

Servers are back online.

We apologize for the trouble.

poison_apple86
Private

Postby poison_apple86 » Mon 7 Sep 2015 01:18

Im having the same trouble, i just bought all 3 games and in getting an invalid login. what is the difference of "login" and "player name"? am i supposed to put my real name on player name or my in game name? and in login am i supposed to put my steam name, email, or in game name? :oops:
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (21.44 KiB) Viewed 1206 times
"To be prepared for war is one of the most effective means of preserving peace." -- George Washington

Return to “Tech Support”