Unable to create a new account.

SkyHax
Private

Unable to create a new account.

Postby SkyHax » Mon 14 Aug 2017 15:33

Just today bought W:EE on steam, ever since I bought it, I have been trying to create an account, with no success. Every time I attempt to create an account I get an error "Account Creation Failed". Have attempted everything from verifying game files to disabling anti-virus with no success, would be great if anybody had any ideas how to fix this issue!

PapaYankee
Sergeant First-Class

Re: Unable to create a new account.

Postby PapaYankee » Mon 14 Aug 2017 17:12

Hello, we're encountering a server issue at the moment. Servers should be back shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

akimbrough084
Private

Postby akimbrough084 » Sat 21 Oct 2017 19:04

Same Issue here... Im super excited to play this game i bought but i can create an account and im sure that has something to do with the game crashing about 10 minutes into gameplay... I loved RUSE. Still play it.. so how can we get resolve this so I can continue buying, playing and loving your products?

Shifu
Lieutenant General

Postby Shifu » Sat 21 Oct 2017 20:29

The issue the topic is referring to has been already fixed. Please go here to resolve your issue: http://www.eugensystems.com/contact-our-support/
I'm currently running short on time. Hence, it takes some time until I respond. In urgent cases, consider contacting another mod.
Forum rules | A Forum's guide. | Tech Support Posting instructions & Tech FAQ