Misfit wrote:2) Use armored command vehicles
I'm surprised this didn't come up until now. It's a simple thing but so important. That 20-30 points extra spent on your CV can be the deciding factor between a victory and a loss. The standard command jeep goes boom from a single arty shell. Even the crappiest machine guns strapped into any vehicle can kill it. They only have 5 unarmored HP. There isn't a single good reason to use them. Use the armored CVs!
Ok, here's my list in no particular order:
1) Use armored command vehicles
2) Use recon, always and everywhere.
3) Remember anti-air. Preferably good AA, not the crappy stuff. An Apache/Havoc laughs at short range AA and proceeds to blow them up.
4) Remember logistics. You don't want your AA run out of missiles or your tanks run out of fuel.
5) Don't hesitate to pull back if things are looking bad. There's no point in losing all your forces against a superior force if you can save them. Also, don't get stagnated especially if there's arty involved. If you insist in holding those positions while the enemy has the arty advantage, attrition will slowly eat you alive.