Page 1 of 1

YouTube - Replays, Lives and Tutorials

Posted: Mon 8 Oct 2012 22:26
by Selkares
Hi all,

I've been doing replay commentaries on Wargame for some time now but I've just started doing some tutorials.
The first reactions are positive so I've decided to post my videos here, if it can help a few more players why not ;)

Here is my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Selk4res?feature=mhee
And my first tutorial video (with a French accent :? ): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o76a0UQdU3U

Of course if you have thoughts, ideas or suggestions don't hesitate.

Hope you like it.

Selkares

Re: YouTube - Replays, Lives and Tutorials

Posted: Mon 8 Oct 2012 23:03
by SikkeSakke
Good idea. First video was good basic tutorial, me likes.

I did one video about commands (queue orders, command groups, splitting and regrouping, fast deployments), but I noticed that you got much better english and commentary skills than I do :). So perhaps content of one of your upcoming videos could be basic and little bit advanced ordering of units.

ps. It could be also good idea to add your videos to your Steam account so they can be seen at W:EE Game Hub. That way they get a bit more publicity.

Re: YouTube - Replays, Lives and Tutorials

Posted: Mon 8 Oct 2012 23:08
by Drrty-D
SikkeSakke wrote:Good idea. First video was good basic tutorial, me likes.

I did one video about commands (queue orders, command groups, splitting and regrouping, fast deployments), but I noticed that you got much better english and commentary skills than I do :). So perhaps content of one of your upcoming videos could be basic and little bit advanced ordering of units.


1+,without Selkares early WEE Beta prieview video i would be lost for weeks in begin,it helped me and lot of us.
Was so hard to come away from Ruse gameplay to WEE and that video explained everything i needed.
Keep up the good work and yeah,your accent is legendary :) .

Re: YouTube - Replays, Lives and Tutorials

Posted: Mon 8 Oct 2012 23:16
by Selkares
SikkeSakke wrote:ps. It could be also good idea to add your videos to your Steam account so they can be seen at W:EE Game Hub. That way they get a bit more publicity.

Just did it ;)

Drrty-D wrote:1+,without Selkares early WEE Beta prieview video i would be lost for weeks in begin,it helped me and lot of us.
Was so hard to come away from Ruse gameplay to WEE and that video explained everything i needed.

Glad it helped even good players as yourself :)

Drrty-D wrote:Keep up the good work and yeah,your accent is legendary :) .

:lol: :lol: It may be a bit special yes... ;)

Re: YouTube - Replays, Lives and Tutorials

Posted: Tue 9 Oct 2012 05:06
by Spektre
it was the first vid i watched about wee!

Re: YouTube - Replays, Lives and Tutorials

Posted: Sun 14 Oct 2012 09:57
by Selkares
New training on infantry ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwrRKZn8-wM

Hope you like it :p

Re: YouTube - Replays, Lives and Tutorials

Posted: Thu 8 Nov 2012 13:27
by dimabernat
Hello all I recently start streaming and I wanted to post here officially:
http://www.twitch.tv/wolfeater_wargame_il#

YouTube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/IFL82/videos?view=0

Twitter : dmitrybernat@hotmail.com

Facebook: dima.bernat.5


Come around and check me out and hopefully with a community that support the streamers like Tigga me and other the game will get more papulare and easy to use for newbies.

Saturday and Sunday are always WEE orientated days and between 8 to 12 pm GMT +2 time.

Olaf 2.0 Wargame EE 3vs3 match

Posted: Fri 23 Nov 2012 23:52
by PzRSpeRRe

Re: YouTube - Replays, Lives and Tutorials

Posted: Sun 25 Nov 2012 13:09
by PzRSpeRRe
strong language

"The Chill Cosby Show"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkk5lHdNCWk