A pretty fun 4v4 which starts well for PACT but rapidly goes downhill. Overall, PACT has really poor map control in this game and makes quite a few silly mistakes which ultimately loses them the game.
Note the distribution of artillery, as the match starts PACT has:
- 2 BM-30 Smerch (320 points)
- 6 2S7M Malka (480 points)
- 8 2S19 MSTA-S (720 points)
= 1520 points
- 2 M270 MLRS (250 points)
- 2 PzH M109G (100 points)
- 8 FV433 Abbot (320 points)
- 4 M106A1 (140 points)
= 810 points
While this huge mass of artillery initially gives PACT a big advantage (with me losing most of my army to it at the very start of the game), artillery cannot hold ground and this contributes to PACT's loss.
A few other unsorted comments:
- note Mukip's German deck
- people who do not believe in heavy tanks should keep an eye on Alchenar's M1A1's and Mukip's Leopard 2A4's
- PACT are really careless with their CV's on multiple occasions
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
it seemed that u guys didnt push until there fobs were almost all out. im guessing it is becasue they would have a more difficult time resupplying there armies and there artillery would no longer be effective. im new to this game so bear with me if this reply is totally wrong...
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests