ALB multiplayer campaign - looking for opponents

raptor910
Sergeant

ALB multiplayer campaign - looking for opponents

Postby raptor910 » Wed 15 Apr 2020 18:49

Good day all,

As a student of military history and geopolitics, I've always found the campaigns in ALB (and RD, but sadly they are not multiplayer) to be very interesting. I've played one full campaign (War in the North) as NATO with a friend and I really enjoyed the experience. If anyone still plays ALB and is interested in playing a campaign with me reply to this forum post or send me a PM.

I'm looking for a player who will stick with it, regardless of how the game goes and will enjoy the experience, win or lose. Time zone is PST, but I'm pretty flexible to times to play.

See you on the battlefield!

Raptor910

raptor910
Sergeant

Re: ALB multiplayer campaign - looking for opponents

Postby raptor910 » Tue 12 May 2020 03:22

Just finished two full campaigns with an excellent opponent - still convinced that Wargame ALB with its multiplayer campaign was the height of the series. Glad to see some are still playing ALB.

molnibalage
General

Postby molnibalage » Thu 14 May 2020 12:04

I would play but my time zone makes impossible. GMT+1... :(

raptor910
Sergeant

Postby raptor910 » Sat 23 May 2020 23:41

Well, I just finished playing two campaigns back to back with a gentleman from Germany so it is not impossible at all. I'm currently in a game with someone from Canada but after it is completed I'd be more than happy to play one of the campaigns with you. PM me or find me on STEAM as Raptor341

Return to “Wargame : AirLand Battle”