Additional Unit Stats (Aiming Time, Shots till Reload, etc.)

solvens
Major

Re: Additional Unit Stats (Aiming Time etc)

Postby solvens » Sat 26 Jan 2013 12:20

WWWallace71 wrote:Not to interested with the auto cannons, as they probably have 300+ rounds fired before they need to reload. Following on with this, a "force reload" button would be nice on those type of vehicles

Not so much. The AMX-10P shoots 32 rounds at each volley, the Marder 40. I think it's the reason why the RoF is different in the armory, but it could be easier to understand :|.
Concerning the force reload, an automatic function would be better IMO ; when your unit don't shoot during a long time the racks are refilled.

granQ
Private First-Class

Postby granQ » Mon 28 Jan 2013 12:24

the one and really only stat I am missing is "how many units do I get".

When looking at the screen with all the info, I don't see if I get 4 vehicles or 14.. thats crucial information.

Kel
Master Sergeant

Postby Kel » Mon 28 Jan 2013 13:57

You also don't get the information, that for despite VPZU listing 8 for delivery in chopper and Skot, you only have 8 VPZU overall independant from the carrier... just saying.

Boogie Van
Lieutenant General

Postby Boogie Van » Mon 28 Jan 2013 14:03

You don't see it in the unit card, which I'll agree, that's a problem. You can, however, see it as you look at your deck.

Regarding infantry being drawn from the same pool, well, that's pretty logical imho. If you want to use 20 Chasseur FA-MAS in VABs and then 20 more in AMX-10s then most people on here are probably going to have a problem with you for spam/inf rushing, just sayin'.

DeuZerre
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Location: Universe, Galaxy, Solar System, Earth, Ground, Eurasian Continent, Main Landmass.

Postby DeuZerre » Mon 28 Jan 2013 14:14

Needed stats:
Accuracy on the move (listed as numbers, like accuracy, and not in Stabilizer quality that gives off the feeling that the stabilizers help get closer to the base accuracy)
Availability (could be easily added next to unit prices)
Minimal ranges for weapons that have them
AP and HEAT clearly indicated (Basically: A HEAT gun's AP would be indicated as ... HEAT (and not AP).)
Indicating weapons that can't fire simultaneously in a description (AMX-30 autocanons and main gun)
Indicating "Magazines" (VAB MEPHISTO: 2 shots then reload. BMP-1P: I ATGM then reload... Etc...)
Marshal honoris causa
FLX wrote:Removing the weaknesses from the divisions leads to all divisions being the same in the long run. We won't proceed like that.

SnowingLeopard
Corporal

Postby SnowingLeopard » Tue 29 Jan 2013 07:52

Boogie Van wrote:You don't see it in the unit card, which I'll agree, that's a problem. You can, however, see it as you look at your deck.

Regarding infantry being drawn from the same pool, well, that's pretty logical imho. If you want to use 20 Chasseur FA-MAS in VABs and then 20 more in AMX-10s then most people on here are probably going to have a problem with you for spam/inf rushing, just sayin'.

I would prefer the ability to actually buy them without vehicles.

Ontopic: All this stuff seems pretty good (aiming time for Arty plox) but it would take MORE time to implement, as we're dealing with.... how many vehicles and infantry?

ch3cooh
Colonel

Re: Additional Unit Stats (Aiming Time, Shots till Reload, e

Postby ch3cooh » Tue 29 Jan 2013 17:13

Most of the stats should be there already - we just can't extract them from the code ourselves.

chema1994
Lieutenant General

Postby chema1994 » Wed 30 Jan 2013 10:57

They should (or are they already doing it?) rework the armory

diana olympos
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby diana olympos » Wed 30 Jan 2013 14:20

they have already done it :mrgreen:

ch3cooh
Colonel

Postby ch3cooh » Fri 1 Feb 2013 03:52

From what I read, I'm afraid they made it more simple.

Return to “Wargame : AirLand Battle”