Re: Wargame Team League Season 1 - A-League-Thread

Postby noDestiny » Sat 20 Apr 2013 18:33

Thank you.

enohka
Second-Lieutenant

Postby enohka » Sat 20 Apr 2013 18:49

People asked for the Beast lineup:

enohka, komaromi, k0ei, spektre, super-67, the 6. is not safe as well as single positions in the lineup, for instance maybe fiva will be more active and decides to play.

Shifu
Lieutenant General

Postby Shifu » Sun 21 Apr 2013 00:03

No Unit voted. The real NU this time. I have some stuff to say. We don't like people trying to pretend being No Unit and "stealing" our vote. Period.

Whoever you are, you shall be our enemy from now on. Come and fight us if you dare.

Regarding our vote: After having considered the case and its circumstances, we have voted in favor of Beast. Feel free to disagree with our decision, but try to be not biased towards Beast.

noDestiny
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby noDestiny » Sun 21 Apr 2013 00:38

Pro-Votes: CYT, BP 1, BP2, NU
Contra-Votes: DAY
All votes are confirmed.
PLF Finland and Risky Business haven't voted yet, but the majority of teams have no problem with the fact that Beast will participate. So welcome Beast in the A-League :)

Recently someone (i don't want to say who, please understand this) contacted me at steam and sent me this screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/qCViB6Z.png
It's rather obvious that Smurfette = enohka. And because Smurfette is banned from this league, enohka can't participate. I'm sorry for this but rules are rules and this screenshot is really clear.
The remaining players of Beast can participate (in accordance with the rules).

Please, don't derail this into a flame war :roll:

Sunburn
Sergeant First-Class

Postby Sunburn » Sun 21 Apr 2013 01:58

Is it too late to join???

HiGh-O-
Sergeant First-Class

Postby HiGh-O- » Sun 21 Apr 2013 10:07

*reserved until further notice*

Shifu
Lieutenant General

Postby Shifu » Sun 21 Apr 2013 11:18

Sunburn wrote:Is it too late to join???
No, but you can't join the A league directly - go here for registration: Registration and here for information and rules: Main Information

Jeslee
Sergeant First-Class

Postby Jeslee » Sun 21 Apr 2013 12:14

noDestiny wrote:Recently someone (i don't want to say who, please understand this) contacted me at steam and sent me this screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/qCViB6Z.png
It's rather obvious that Smurfette = enohka. And because Smurfette is banned from this league, enohka can't participate. I'm sorry for this but rules are rules and this screenshot is really clear.
The remaining players of Beast can participate (in accordance with the rules).
Please, don't derail this into a flame war :roll:

From my point of vue, this is quiet clear that your mysterious informer has a kind of personal "mission" to disqualify Enohka from this championship.
The question is : why spending so much energy and time to show to the wooooooorld that Enohka used a smurf ?
It was also the case for many players during the World Cup for some players.
And between us, is it really the main point ?

I think that the question is to know if we can restart this championship with a good code of conduct for everyone.
We are between WEE players and we all own to the same community of WEE fans.
Is it really constructive to stygmatise Enohka ?
Wouldn't it be better to discuss plublicly (and quietly) between all of us (including Enhoka) about this smurfette story and made all this clear together once for all ?
Punishing one player just to make an example won't serve anyone and I think that we would be wiser to discuss of that point between all team leaders.
I find this delation system quiet ridiculous and childish and it brings an uncomfortable atmosphere.

If there is a specific problem, we must discuss it and fix it all together, not through "anonymous" MP.

Sorry for this long message (in a very bad english, sorry for my limitation), but I'm quiet worried about seeing how the things could goes on for just... A VIDEO GAME !

We are all adults, let's act like adults.

Please notice that I'm not pointing at anyone, I'm just sharing my state of mind seeing all those exhanges on this subject.

noDestiny
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby noDestiny » Sun 21 Apr 2013 12:44

Jeslee wrote:
From my point of vue, this is quiet clear that your mysterious informer has a kind of personal "mission" to disqualify Enohka from this championship.
The question is : why spending so much energy and time to show to the wooooooorld that Enohka used a smurf ?
It was also the case for many players during the World Cup for some players.
And between us, is it really the main point ?

I think that the question is to know if we can restart this championship with a good code of conduct for everyone.
We are between WEE players and we all own to the same community of WEE fans.
Is it really constructive to stygmatise Enohka ?
Wouldn't it be better to discuss plublicly (and quietly) between all of us (including Enhoka) about this smurfette story and made all this clear together once for all ?
Punishing one player just to make an example won't serve anyone and I think that we would be wiser to discuss of that point between all team leaders.
I find this delation system quiet ridiculous and childish and it brings an uncomfortable atmosphere.

If there is a specific problem, we must discuss it and fix it all together, not through "anonymous" MP.

Sorry for this long message (in a very bad english, sorry for my limitation), but I'm quiet worried about seeing how the things could goes on for just... A VIDEO GAME !

We are all adults, let's act like adults.

Please notice that I'm not pointing at anyone, I'm just sharing my state of mind seeing all those exhanges on this subject.

I agree complety with you.
But there are some problems why I can't solve it in an other way:
Enohka don't want to talk about the story. He told me the story at the end of the QC but when I said he should post it into the forum, he said that he don't want this.

I also don't understand why some people use their time to make such screenshots a.s.o.

But see it this way: If I wouldn't ban enohka, both PLF-Teams would leave the league. DAY also. That would destroying this league ... 3 teams are the half league.

My personal view: This complete action is ridiculously. It shows that some people of this board are acting like little children. They all forget that this is just a video game and they should have fun. But NO. Lets Argue! We have to much time, why not?! It's just sad.

PS: I know, my english is bad, but I don't want to make it better today and not for these useless discussion.

HiGh-O-
Sergeant First-Class

Postby HiGh-O- » Sun 21 Apr 2013 13:05

noDestiny wrote:
PS: I know, my english is bad, but I don't want to make it better today and not for these useless discussion.

Feel free to contact me (for PLF) in german if you have any questions or want to clear things out.

Return to “Wargame : AirLand Battle”