follow cam

User avatar
Spektre
Second-Lieutenant
Posts: 932
Joined: Fri 10 Feb 2012 20:13
Location: germany
Contact:

follow cam

Postby Spektre » Thu 25 Apr 2013 10:46

how do activate exactly?
I guess short left click chooses unit
and holding a bit longer is track cam and choosing that unit?
sometimes it works sometimes not
and i really like those plane bomb runs from ego view
WTF?

User avatar
Kreved
Warrant Officer
Posts: 472
Joined: Mon 21 May 2012 07:22
Contact:

Re: follow cam

Postby Kreved » Thu 25 Apr 2013 10:48

you need to zoom in a bit when with cursor set at the unit

VasFURY
Warrant Officer
Posts: 434
Joined: Mon 13 Feb 2012 19:29
Contact:

Re: follow cam

Postby VasFURY » Thu 25 Apr 2013 12:13

This should be easier -its quite hard to follow planes some times.

Maybe a button on the UI order pannel, which says : FOLLOW?
Image

User avatar
Panzerspahwagen85
Chief Warrant Officer
Posts: 503
Joined: Wed 15 Feb 2012 09:40
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: follow cam

Postby Panzerspahwagen85 » Thu 25 Apr 2013 12:48

Put the cursor on the unit and zoom in, quite simple really..
Image

User avatar
Spektre
Second-Lieutenant
Posts: 932
Joined: Fri 10 Feb 2012 20:13
Location: germany
Contact:

Re: follow cam

Postby Spektre » Thu 25 Apr 2013 13:39

as I said,
sometimes it works, sometimes not
and I seen Selkares doin it like mega easy and allways workin
WTF?

User avatar
LBJ
Warrant Officer
Posts: 423
Joined: Thu 24 Jan 2013 08:29
Contact:

Re: follow cam

Postby LBJ » Thu 25 Apr 2013 13:41

It was 'N' in WEE, but WALB has no hotkey for it.

Callyste
Website administrator
Posts: 85
Joined: Wed 20 Jul 2011 18:49
Contact:

Re: follow cam

Postby Callyste » Thu 25 Apr 2013 16:29

Spektre wrote:as I said,
sometimes it works, sometimes not
and I seen Selkares doin it like mega easy and allways workin


Hover your mouse cursor over the unit OR the unit's label, and slightly roll your mouse wheel up. It will auto-trackcam it :)
It also works when you are already following a unit, allowing you to quickly "jump" from unit to unit!

naizarak
Captain
Posts: 1626
Joined: Tue 25 Dec 2012 12:53
Contact:

Re: follow cam

Postby naizarak » Thu 25 Apr 2013 17:28

Would be nice if they brought back the zoom hotkey, don't see why they removed it to begin with

User avatar
Fri13
Lieutenant
Posts: 1023
Joined: Thu 22 Mar 2012 14:22

Re: follow cam

Postby Fri13 » Thu 25 Apr 2013 18:02

naizarak wrote:Would be nice if they brought back the zoom hotkey, don't see why they removed it to begin with


You mean the satellite view?

As that was very great feature as binding it to space bar allowed quickly to jump from one position to another and to see whole battlefield operation at glance and jump back.

naizarak
Captain
Posts: 1626
Joined: Tue 25 Dec 2012 12:53
Contact:

Re: follow cam

Postby naizarak » Thu 25 Apr 2013 19:12

Fri13 wrote:
naizarak wrote:Would be nice if they brought back the zoom hotkey, don't see why they removed it to begin with


You mean the satellite view?

As that was very great feature as binding it to space bar allowed quickly to jump from one position to another and to see whole battlefield operation at glance and jump back.


Not sure if that's the same thing, I'm talking about the key that would auto-zoom on a selected unit, and unzoom as soon as you released it.

Return to “Wargame : AirLand Battle”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests