My first imperssion

Soyaman
Sergeant Major

Re: My first imperssion

Postby Soyaman » Fri 26 Apr 2013 00:06

I understand your frustation. The game does little to tell you what's upcoming.

However the game WILL feature a deck building system with 750 units.
You shouldn't have to worry. The *BETA* gives you a small taste of what's to come :) I can imagine most of the units are still being worked on ?

Guddi
Corporal

Postby Guddi » Fri 26 Apr 2013 07:55

Oliver wrote:Beta. Ever heard of that word? :lol:

The full game will feature a new singleplayer campaign, playable online in versus and coop mode, a new deck building system, more than twice the units of what was in EE (750 instead of 250) and not to mention all the minor improvements.

But hey, why don't you take a look at http://www.wargame-ab.com before spreading misleading information.

Whats then the "minor improvements"? New singleplayer campaign to Play coop online uuuuhhhh big improvement vor 30 bucks :lol:

Aikmofobi wrote:What?

It's the same engine and a few basic mechanics are the same but that's where the likeness stops.
It plays entirely different and it sure looks better.

It Plays the same way dude and it Looks the same. Got Money buy Units take terretory with HQ vehicels got more Points buy more Units.....whats new in this.....wow u got a different tank uuuuuh thats a big improvement for 30 bucks....it took them only a few sec. to place a new unit in and there for u are willing to pay 30 bucks....sounds like stupidity.

Win-Turkey wrote:I remember when games had expansion packs, and those expansion packs cost 30$ standard.

And is that the right that everybody should do this and you are going to Support that way?

Dimonay wrote:I think that people that don't understand what a BETA is should just stay away from all BETA as wait for the final release. Right now there are a lot of things that have not been implemented yet

Could you please Name at least five of those not implemented things please!

Soyaman wrote:I understand your frustation. The game does little to tell you what's upcoming.

However the game WILL feature a deck building system with 750 units.
You shouldn't have to worry. The *BETA* gives you a small taste of what's to come :) I can imagine most of the units are still being worked on ?

The beta gives me the taste rider is named twix and everything stays the same! Beside some stupid air strikes on a tiny map.....

VasFURY
Warrant Officer

Postby VasFURY » Fri 26 Apr 2013 08:22

Oh wow, kid, youre about to piss off alot of people here....

Guggy
General

Postby Guggy » Fri 26 Apr 2013 08:26

Rather than be pissed, I'm just confused by the "The beta gives me the taste rider is named twix and everything stays the same!" comment :P

Dimonay
Lieutenant

Postby Dimonay » Fri 26 Apr 2013 09:14

Guddi wrote:
Aikmofobi wrote:What?

It's the same engine and a few basic mechanics are the same but that's where the likeness stops.
It plays entirely different and it sure looks better.

It Plays the same way dude and it Looks the same. Got Money buy Units take territory with HQ vehicles got more Points buy more Units.....whats new in this.....wow u got a different tank uuuuuh thats a big improvement for 30 bucks....it took them only a few sec. to place a new unit in and there for u are willing to pay 30 bucks....sounds like stupidity.

What did you expect that it would be a totally different game with no connection to EE at all? By your standard they should never continue to develop a game series. For example COH 2, europa universalis 4, rome total war 2, arma 3 and so on should never been made. BTW it's actually not the same engine but it is quite similar

Dimonay wrote:I think that people that don't understand what a BETA is should just stay away from all BETA as wait for the final release. Right now there are a lot of things that have not been implemented yet

Guddi wrote:Could you please Name at least five of those not implemented things please!

A lot of vehicles
Deck building
Balance
Campaign multi/single
ranked games
5vs5 6vs6 7vs7 8vs8 9vs9 10vs10
game modes
I may add more later

VasFURY
Warrant Officer

Postby VasFURY » Fri 26 Apr 2013 10:41

Yeah, dont underestimate the power of WALB. It is MILES better than WEE (even in current beta stage). If you play COH 2 - its actually the same bloody game as COH 1. If you play most strategy follow ups, its the same formula in a nicer wrapper.

In WALB, things are different. The combat dynamics are different. The tactical possibilities are different. Planes add a new element. Its just not even comparable to WEE.

Return to “Wargame : AirLand Battle”