[storm about Jaguar inbound]

DarrickS
J'aime quand on me fait du mal
Posts: 1245
Joined: Mon 13 Feb 2012 01:43
Contact:

[storm about Jaguar inbound]

Postby DarrickS » Tue 30 Apr 2013 03:04

3
2
1
..
Last edited by OpusTheFowl on Tue 30 Apr 2013 03:59, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Language
Past, past is far.

User avatar
Panzerspahwagen85
Chief Warrant Officer
Posts: 503
Joined: Wed 15 Feb 2012 09:40
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: [Shitstorm about Jaguar inbound]

Postby Panzerspahwagen85 » Tue 30 Apr 2013 03:11

DarrickS wrote:3
2
1
..


Darrick I'm disappointed in this thread.
Image

DarrickS
J'aime quand on me fait du mal
Posts: 1245
Joined: Mon 13 Feb 2012 01:43
Contact:

Re: [Shitstorm about Jaguar inbound]

Postby DarrickS » Tue 30 Apr 2013 03:17

Panzerspahwagen85 wrote:
DarrickS wrote:3
2
1
..


Darrick I'm disappointed in this thread.


Just wait the 40 persons we have trolled the whole night come on the forum.
Well, not exactly trolled. Just "air dominated".
Past, past is far.

User avatar
TheFluff
Lieutenant
Posts: 1483
Joined: Mon 13 Aug 2012 03:07
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Contact:

Re: [Shitstorm about Jaguar inbound]

Postby TheFluff » Tue 30 Apr 2013 03:20

Bad players keep spawning BUK's as a response to NATO air support, gets jaguared into oblivion, news at 11
Last edited by TheFluff on Tue 30 Apr 2013 03:24, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
orcbuster
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 12362
Joined: Fri 7 Sep 2012 21:04
Contact:

Re: [Shitstorm about Jaguar inbound]

Postby orcbuster » Tue 30 Apr 2013 03:22

DarrickS wrote:
Panzerspahwagen85 wrote:
DarrickS wrote:3
2
1
..


Darrick I'm disappointed in this thread.


Just wait the 40 persons we have trolled the whole night come on the forum.
Well, not exactly trolled. Just "air dominated".


Sounds fum, I assume there is a lot less BUKs and Tunguskas around? I usually only get to use the norwegian mortars or starfighters for plinking AA like that.
Image
Viker for ingen!

ikalugin
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 10430
Joined: Sun 6 Nov 2011 01:00
Contact:

Re: [Shitstorm about Jaguar inbound]

Postby ikalugin » Tue 30 Apr 2013 03:23

If you cant micro buks just buy tunguskas and switch off the guns.
Image
Spoiler : :
We need more missilez code for the missilez god.
Praslovan:
"Tactical Ikalugin inbound on this position in 10... 9..."
Image

User avatar
TheFluff
Lieutenant
Posts: 1483
Joined: Mon 13 Aug 2012 03:07
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Contact:

Re: [Shitstorm about Jaguar inbound]

Postby TheFluff » Tue 30 Apr 2013 03:25

But yes I agree, the Jaguar plus the Tomcat is an unholy combination of ownage that gives competent NATO players air superiority almost every game, and it's kinda stupid. PACT needs their SEAD back, stat. And add a buncha Foxbats or something while at it.

The Tunguska is good but a lot of the time it doesn't cut it.

DarrickS
J'aime quand on me fait du mal
Posts: 1245
Joined: Mon 13 Feb 2012 01:43
Contact:

Re: [Shitstorm about Jaguar inbound]

Postby DarrickS » Tue 30 Apr 2013 03:34

TheFluff wrote:Bad players keep spawning BUK's as a response to NATO air support, gets jaguared into oblivion, news at 11


I'm not sure to understand everything you say.
I dont say its not contrable or something, I just say we are going to get a shitstorm about it.

TheFluff wrote:But yes I agree, the Jaguar plus the Tomcat is an unholy combination of ownage that gives competent NATO players air superiority almost every game, and it's kinda stupid. PACT needs their SEAD back, stat. And add a buncha Foxbats or something while at it.

The Tunguska is good but a lot of the time it doesn't cut it.


Mirage are enough as AA.
Then, you just need a bomber for exploding everything.
And game are 10 minutes longs.

Just curious to see what will be an "opti deck" considering we actually have Sead, BMPT what can just rush forest without carrying of infantery and epic T80U.
Past, past is far.

User avatar
trotskygrad
General
Posts: 6444
Joined: Mon 17 Sep 2012 16:09
Location: две тысячи лет война
Contact:

Re: [Shitstorm about Jaguar inbound]

Postby trotskygrad » Tue 30 Apr 2013 03:45

I love the jag... free 200-500 points every game.
NEXT TIME I SEE A DAMN FLAMEWAR INVOLVING DARTH-LAMPSHADE, FROSTPOOKY, LONERIFLE, FADE2GRAY, TROTSKYGRAD AND/OR ANYONE INVOLVED IN A DISCUSSION BETWEEN THEM I'M GOING TO HAND OUT BANS TO ANYONE USING ANYTHING LOOKING REMOTELY LIKE AN AD-HOMINEM

User avatar
TheFluff
Lieutenant
Posts: 1483
Joined: Mon 13 Aug 2012 03:07
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Contact:

Re: [Shitstorm about Jaguar inbound]

Postby TheFluff » Tue 30 Apr 2013 03:46

DarrickS wrote:
TheFluff wrote:Bad players keep spawning BUK's as a response to NATO air support, gets jaguared into oblivion, news at 11


I'm not sure to understand everything you say.
I dont say its not contrable or something, I just say we are going to get a shitstorm about it.

That's what I was saying too, but it's not really news. I've been in a lot of matches where people don't seem to realize how the SEAD missiles work and just keep spawning more BUK's when they get destroyed by Jaguars. I'm actually surprised I haven't seen any incredibly angry threads about the French being OP yet, especially considering all of the other bizarre complaining threads we have going on.

Image

Return to “Wargame : AirLand Battle”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 18 guests