Hard Carry, let's show off a bit !

User avatar
QShadow
Second-Lieutenant
Posts: 760
Joined: Sun 10 Jul 2011 11:22
Location: Austria, Vienna
Contact:

Re: Hard Carry, let's show off a bit !

Postby QShadow » Mon 6 May 2013 02:17

Image

Felicity
Private First-Class
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed 1 May 2013 22:36
Contact:

Re: Hard Carry, let's show off a bit !

Postby Felicity » Mon 6 May 2013 02:31

Image

Not really a carry.. but it warms my heart.

Para911
Corporal
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat 18 Feb 2012 18:55
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Hard Carry, let's show off a bit !

Postby Para911 » Mon 6 May 2013 02:32

QShadow wrote:Try to top that in a 3/4 hour game

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/597 ... CAC6298D6/


How?!
:shock:

User avatar
ericdude88
Captain
Posts: 1678
Joined: Sat 10 Mar 2012 00:56

Re: Hard Carry, let's show off a bit !

Postby ericdude88 » Mon 6 May 2013 02:35

QShadow wrote:Try to top that in a 3/4 hour game

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/597 ... CAC6298D6/


http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =143477762

I think I pwnd you and your [DAY] friends triple team on me today, despite my (random) team totally sucking. If that game was total destruction we probably would've won by virtue of my army alone :lol: Since I had 3 T-80Us and 6 T-72B1s about to drive into your home base :D, and just prior to the game ending I took out 3-4 Leo 2A4s / like 10 M1IP Abrams, and I really doubted that you had anymore units.

I am Fegelein, btw.

PS you guys air spam a tad bit much, luckily I had built a formidable air defense network, unlike my poor teammates..

User avatar
QShadow
Second-Lieutenant
Posts: 760
Joined: Sun 10 Jul 2011 11:22
Location: Austria, Vienna
Contact:

Re: Hard Carry, let's show off a bit !

Postby QShadow » Mon 6 May 2013 02:44

ericdude88 wrote:
QShadow wrote:Try to top that in a 3/4 hour game

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/597 ... CAC6298D6/


http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =143477762

I think I pwnd you and your [DAY] friends triple team on me today, despite my (random) team totally sucking. If that game was total destruction we probably would've won by virtue of my army alone :lol: Since I had 3 T-80Us and 6 T-72B1s about to drive into your home base :D, and just prior to the game ending I took out 3-4 Leo 2A4s / like 10 M1IP Abrams, and I really doubted that you had anymore units.

I am Fegelein, btw.


That was one of the first battles with DAY. A few things went wrong, especially the part with the spawn rape which probably produced around 1000 points. I hate those BMPT's

Besides that our planes nearly never did what we ordered them to : P

Thats why I prefer 1v1 or a good team, but as said that was my very first test with the DAY squad
The game after that one went out better and I joined ^^

Para911 wrote:
QShadow wrote:Try to top that in a 3/4 hour game

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/597 ... CAC6298D6/


How?!
:shock:


Supreme austrian strategy 8-)
Last edited by QShadow on Mon 6 May 2013 02:46, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
ericdude88
Captain
Posts: 1678
Joined: Sat 10 Mar 2012 00:56

Re: Hard Carry, let's show off a bit !

Postby ericdude88 » Mon 6 May 2013 02:46

QShadow wrote:
ericdude88 wrote:
QShadow wrote:Try to top that in a 3/4 hour game

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/597 ... CAC6298D6/


http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =143477762

I think I pwnd you and your [DAY] friends triple team on me today, despite my (random) team totally sucking. If that game was total destruction we probably would've won by virtue of my army alone :lol: Since I had 3 T-80Us and 6 T-72B1s about to drive into your home base :D, and just prior to the game ending I took out 3-4 Leo 2A4s / like 10 M1IP Abrams, and I really doubted that you had anymore units.

I am Fegelein, btw.


That was one of the first battles with DAY. A few things went wrong, especially the part with the spawn rape which probably produced around 1000 points. I hate those BMPT's

Besides that our planes nearly never did what we ordered them to :P


Lol that was me at the spawn rape, but it didn't get that many kills. It was 500 points at max, but yeah I picked those BMPTs specifically for that. You guys should've known that that spawn was way to dangerous! I rushed to block it right in the beginning because if I didn't, then I would've suffered big time because of its close proximity to MY homebase. PS I think most of my armour casualties were actually from your aircraft, rather than your ground forces so I'd say they did their job, though for the most part they were shot down after completing their missions.

User avatar
QShadow
Second-Lieutenant
Posts: 760
Joined: Sun 10 Jul 2011 11:22
Location: Austria, Vienna
Contact:

Re: Hard Carry, let's show off a bit !

Postby QShadow » Mon 6 May 2013 02:51

ericdude88 wrote:Lol that was me at the spawn rape, but it didn't get that many kills. It was 500 points at max, but yeah I picked those BMPTs specifically for that. You guys should've known that that spawn was way to dangerous! I rushed to block it right in the beginning because if I didn't, then I would've suffered big time because of its close proximity to MY homebase. PS I think most of my armour casualties were actually from your aircraft, rather than your ground forces so I'd say they did their job, though for the most part they were shot down after completing their missions.


Yep but our stupid units refused to enter the battlefield from the save zone, even though we ordered them WITHIN THE F**KN HOMESECTOR :roll:

Nevertheless the Leos where Topspin's units and the Abrams were mine. I agree that the attack over the hill with the M11P's near the end was absolutley unnecassry but my brave M1A1's in the forest survived to the end :mrgreen:

But I really sucked hard in that game. Most losses and lowest kill score too :?
I blame the map
Image

User avatar
ericdude88
Captain
Posts: 1678
Joined: Sat 10 Mar 2012 00:56

Re: Hard Carry, let's show off a bit !

Postby ericdude88 » Mon 6 May 2013 02:57

QShadow wrote:
ericdude88 wrote:Lol that was me at the spawn rape, but it didn't get that many kills. It was 500 points at max, but yeah I picked those BMPTs specifically for that. You guys should've known that that spawn was way to dangerous! I rushed to block it right in the beginning because if I didn't, then I would've suffered big time because of its close proximity to MY homebase. PS I think most of my armour casualties were actually from your aircraft, rather than your ground forces so I'd say they did their job, though for the most part they were shot down after completing their missions.


Yep but our stupid units refused to enter the battlefield from the save zone, even though we ordered them WITHIN THE F**KN HOMESECTOR :roll:

Nevertheless the Leos where Topspin's units and the Abrams were mine. I agree that the attack over the hill with the M11P's near the end was absolutley unnecassry but my brave M1A1's in the forest survived to the end :mrgreen:

But I really sucked hard in that game. Most losses and lowest kill score too :?


Haha yea that was a real GG, if only my teammates were semi-competent.

And I actually had a plan for those M1A1s, as I set fire to the forest behind them so you couldn't send in anymore reinforcements to those M1A1 and I had a column of T-72s and Motostrelki going in to hunt those M1A1 down specifically. But DOH! Game over we lost, I was all psyched up about phase 2 of my assault too...Now with the addition of a Buratino :roll:

User avatar
ericdude88
Captain
Posts: 1678
Joined: Sat 10 Mar 2012 00:56

Re: Hard Carry, let's show off a bit !

Postby ericdude88 » Mon 6 May 2013 02:58

BTW towards the end you guys should've kept spawning stuff at the spawn I had blocked earlier, because i was actually moving all my artillery across your spawn line recklessly since I doubt that you'd spawn there anymore lol :lol: (and you still owned that territory by CV, although my forces have basically occupied 90% of that huge ass economy zone)

User avatar
trotskygrad
General
Posts: 6444
Joined: Mon 17 Sep 2012 16:09
Location: две тысячи лет война
Contact:

Re: Hard Carry, let's show off a bit !

Postby trotskygrad » Mon 6 May 2013 04:28

http://i.imgur.com/IwLEhWK.jpg

look who I ended up carrying... ikalugin's old nemesis
NEXT TIME I SEE A DAMN FLAMEWAR INVOLVING DARTH-LAMPSHADE, FROSTPOOKY, LONERIFLE, FADE2GRAY, TROTSKYGRAD AND/OR ANYONE INVOLVED IN A DISCUSSION BETWEEN THEM I'M GOING TO HAND OUT BANS TO ANYONE USING ANYTHING LOOKING REMOTELY LIKE AN AD-HOMINEM

Return to “Wargame : AirLand Battle”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests