Beta Patch (v 347)

trotskygrad
General

Re: Beta Patch (v 347)

Postby trotskygrad » Tue 14 May 2013 16:56

CantRushThis wrote:
hanspeter_schnitzel wrote:There's a horrible bug with the ATGM. Sometimes the missiles of infantry carried ATGM weapons just go lightining speed and fly straight at their target like a tank shell.

Can confirm this as well. Happened in earlier versions too.

I see this sometimes too, I think it's a discrepancy between the dice roll and the physical state so it does that to compensate for lag or w/e

not exactly game breaking but can produce some :shock: moments.
NEXT TIME I SEE A DAMN FLAMEWAR INVOLVING DARTH-LAMPSHADE, FROSTPOOKY, LONERIFLE, FADE2GRAY, TROTSKYGRAD AND/OR ANYONE INVOLVED IN A DISCUSSION BETWEEN THEM I'M GOING TO HAND OUT BANS TO ANYONE USING ANYTHING LOOKING REMOTELY LIKE AN AD-HOMINEM

Finuttaja
Private

Postby Finuttaja » Tue 14 May 2013 18:49

EugSupport wrote:[13.7 MB]
Bug Fixes

* Fix some crashes hapenning when playing skirmish (against AI)
    * Fix desynchro issues when playing skirmish in multiplayer
    * Fix crash happening in the escape menu and quitting the game
    * Fix profile synchronisation issue. If the profile has not been synchronized, the game informs the player who needs to
    restart the game. Profile/Deck wipeout should disapear!
    * various crash fixes

Sorry to spoil your fix but the desynchro fix against AI in multiplayer doesn't work.

I tried playing 3v3 with two of my friends. 3 human vs. 3 AI of course. First we played as NATO and no desync in this game. Then we tried to play again as PACT then about 5 min in game and desync'd. Don't know if it had anything to do with your server restart? because after the first multiplayer skirmish it kicked us all offline unable to connect for a while.

Also what I seemed to have noticed is that when playing NATO the only maps you can play on 3v3 skirmish multiplayer are highway to oslo and Gol. If you play PACT however then you can play all the normal 3v3 maps. and at the recent game, where the desync happened, the AI spawned a FOB in ELENA while playing the gol map :shock: how is that possible, when it's original spawn point is at GREGORY?! I'd post a screen pic, but it says the file is too big

OmikronAnubis
Sergeant

Postby OmikronAnubis » Tue 14 May 2013 19:09

Finuttaja wrote:
EugSupport wrote:Bug Fixes

Sorry to spoil your fix but the desynchro fix against AI in multiplayer doesn't work.

I tried playing 3v3 with two of my friends. 3 human vs. 3 AI of course. First we played as NATO and no desync in this game. Then we tried to play again as PACT then about 5 min in game and desync'd. Don't know if it had anything to do with your server restart? because after the first multiplayer skirmish it kicked us all offline unable to connect for a while.

Also what I seemed to have noticed is that when playing NATO the only maps you can play on 3v3 skirmish multiplayer are highway to oslo and Gol. If you play PACT however then you can play all the normal 3v3 maps. and at the recent game, where the desync happened, the AI spawned a FOB in ELENA while playing the gol map :shock: how is that possible, when it's original spawn point is at GREGORY?! I'd post a screen pic, but it says the file is too big

Game vs AI is still not synchron, and me and a friend were not able to choose another map as pact than gol & oslo.
But the spawned FOB's are a known bug afaik :)

Goldensniper
First Sergeant

Postby Goldensniper » Tue 14 May 2013 19:58

Where can we find history log of changes?

OpusTheFowl
General

Postby OpusTheFowl » Tue 14 May 2013 20:05

Do a search for "Beta Patch" and all the threads will come-up.

Flamingshark
Private

Postby Flamingshark » Tue 14 May 2013 20:46

Hey, tried playing a couple of 10 v 10 battles about 5 mins ago and in both games the battle froze, for everyone. Then when trying to quit the game would freeze and alt+f4 was the only option. I will try again later and try 2 v 2 battles.

Graphic
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Graphic » Tue 14 May 2013 21:12

Flamingshark wrote:Hey, tried playing a couple of 10 v 10 battles about 5 mins ago and in both games the battle froze, for everyone. Then when trying to quit the game would freeze and alt+f4 was the only option. I will try again later and try 2 v 2 battles.

Probably the scheduled maintenance.
k

Goldensniper
First Sergeant

Postby Goldensniper » Wed 15 May 2013 10:43

OpusTheFowl wrote:Do a search for "Beta Patch" and all the threads will come-up.

Shouldn't Focus make 1 Locked thread where are all the updates ? For players that don't play a couple of days ( Weeks) can read all the changes so far..

Return to “Wargame : AirLand Battle”