Why do people make multiple CVS and steal spawn points?

MROOD
Staff Sergeant

Why do people make multiple CVS and steal spawn points?

Postby MROOD » Thu 16 May 2013 17:46

I have played a few game and noticed there are a few cheaters who buy multiple CV's and place their CV,s on other peoples spawn point!

This causes problems because the points you would need to generate is taken away from you so you cant buy the re-inforcements, the person who has multiple CV's obviously will generate many points so he can buy what he pleases,

This causes issues for other players as where ever you are spawned or close to, usually you would mark it to say that you will defend this point, One paticular player who does this is frostbittensnowflake, he is a constant pain, someone who spoils for others, The reason he does this is he always loses his failed rush attempts and then needs fast points which he steals to replace his raped units.

We need a patch or somthing to sort this problem out like "no one else can take your spawn point if u already have your CV there?

coz on one point of the map u have him getting raped by mass cheap rush units and the other side you getting ur ass kiked coz u have no reinforcement points...

Lets get this sorted and bann these cheaters!

matrin
Command Sergeant Major

Re: Why do people make multiple CVS and steal spawn points?

Postby matrin » Thu 16 May 2013 17:49

I don't think that is how the point system works, if you have captured a territory i'm pretty sure that amount of points is distributed to everyone.

orcbuster
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby orcbuster » Thu 16 May 2013 17:51

you can't steal spawn points. they are shared in the team. If an enemy places a cv in one of you command points however it will become neutral. this is a valid tactic.
Viker for ingen!

Communazi
Sergeant Major

Postby Communazi » Thu 16 May 2013 17:51

he's actually doing you a favour by buying the CV for you instead.

you owe him an apology!

trotskygrad
General

Postby trotskygrad » Thu 16 May 2013 17:56

orcbuster wrote:you can't steal spawn points. they are shared in the team. If an enemy places a cv in one of you command points however it will become neutral. this is a valid tactic.

well, if they have the same number of CVs it's neutral, but if one side has more then it goes to them ;)

maximum number I've seen in 1 zone is 5 though :lol:
NEXT TIME I SEE A DAMN FLAMEWAR INVOLVING DARTH-LAMPSHADE, FROSTPOOKY, LONERIFLE, FADE2GRAY, TROTSKYGRAD AND/OR ANYONE INVOLVED IN A DISCUSSION BETWEEN THEM I'M GOING TO HAND OUT BANS TO ANYONE USING ANYTHING LOOKING REMOTELY LIKE AN AD-HOMINEM

orcbuster
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby orcbuster » Thu 16 May 2013 17:58

trotskygrad wrote:
orcbuster wrote:you can't steal spawn points. they are shared in the team. If an enemy places a cv in one of you command points however it will become neutral. this is a valid tactic.

well, if they have the same number of CVs it's neutral, but if one side has more then it goes to them ;)

lol, telemark?
Viker for ingen!

ArkHam330
Sergeant

Postby ArkHam330 » Thu 16 May 2013 17:59

Cheaters ? That's actually a very good tactic to attack a point without encountering any reinforcements ! Even more relevant on points from which plan arrive.

MROOD
Staff Sergeant

Postby MROOD » Thu 16 May 2013 18:00

Communazi wrote:he's actually doing you a favour by buying the CV for you instead.

you owe him an apology!

No, this is not how it works, for example you place your cv there 1st, or it was already there, you then move your CV whilst the other guys cv is placed on you spawn point, what happens then is most part of the points generated is deducted from you.

I have played may games where if i have 3 cvs placed on 3 diffrent places then I generate many points for reinforcements fast...

But if i had no cv spawn point then my income is slow and low, compared to others,

It does make a difference to what you earn and what somone else earns,

Also if you look at the summary page at the end of the game then you will see how much you have generated compared to others, for example in a game I generated 3500 points to buy stuff, bit somoen else generates 6000 so they can buy more units !

This is a issue, Also ive played game where I had no place to put my CV in as if you play a 11vs9 and half the people have 2 cvs each! where will you place your CV? its all been booked, so it does effect the game play as i will not be able to call in suffice support, hence 4x Abrams which cost 540 if i waited then id be waiting 5 mins, by that time we would have lost the game....

MROOD
Staff Sergeant

Postby MROOD » Thu 16 May 2013 18:02

orcbuster wrote:
trotskygrad wrote:

lol, telemark?

I was reffering to same team Cv,s

Communazi
Sergeant Major

Postby Communazi » Thu 16 May 2013 18:03

MROOD wrote:
Communazi wrote:he's actually doing you a favour by buying the CV for you instead.

you owe him an apology!

No, this is not how it works, for example you place your cv there 1st, or it was already there, you then move your CV whilst the other guys cv is placed on you spawn point, what happens then is most part of the points generated is deducted from you.

I have played may games where if i have 3 cvs placed on 3 diffrent places then I generate many points for reinforcements fast...

But if i had no cv spawn point then my income is slow and low, compared to others,

It does make a difference to what you earn and what somone else earns,

Also if you look at the summary page at the end of the game then you will see how much you have generated compared to others, for example in a game I generated 3500 points to buy stuff, bit somoen else generates 6000 so they can buy more units !

This is a issue, Also ive played game where I had no place to put my CV in as if you play a 11vs9 and half the people have 2 cvs each! where will you place your CV? its all been booked, so it does effect the game play as i will not be able to call in suffice support, hence 4x Abrams which cost 540 if i waited then id be waiting 5 mins, by that time we would have lost the game....

The points are distributed evenly, I've had plenty of games sitting only one CV on a 1 point zone and had tons of cash rolling in.

Return to “Wargame : AirLand Battle”